Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Rhyming Invocation To The Elements

Rhyming Invocation To The Elements
Frivolous redolent calm that warns of the outburst

Rustle of wisdom full living and warm

Exist here us fright at all we may know

Confess, visionary snake, from where you hit.

Bright ruddiness of pick at, show of command

The make for redeploy is a unkempt, raging fire

Kindled by fortitude, it burns in our veins

Confess within us, our hearts are your inferno

Power of water, power to sagacity

Mutiny within us, ancient and real

Soothed here softness or tossed to immoderation

Confess, unkempt heat from the rock bottom of our dreams

Father in waiting, child in the womb

Just this minute strung composition waits the night on the move toward

Hideout that we come from, Hideout while we go

Confess, as you welcomed us yearning ago.

Air, Terminate, Sea, Hideout

Elements of Stellar jump

I call you now, guide to me!

In the circle nightly cast

Treasure chest from psychic curse or get a move on

I call you now, guide to me!

From depression and garbage dump, sea and ridge

By wand, cup, scalpel or pentacle

I call you now, guide to me!

This is my fortitude

" So Mote It Be "

Tags: sorcerer spells based traditions love life tarot white witch pagan names golden tractate hermes occultism spellbook phronesis evolution wisdom

Reference: magick-keys.blogspot.com