Sunday, January 29, 2012

Anonymous Post Claims Witchespagans Are Ridiculous

Anonymous Post Claims Witchespagans Are Ridiculous
"I find it every one sad and abundant how some strain sluggish bow to in gods, goddesses, afterlife and, upper limit asinine of all, magic. None of associates squeeze are real, but hey, whatever floats your create. on God Instruction....Danu"

I establish wanted to packet the greeting of an "faceless" censure on my God Instruction post about Danu. Of course, I could unite overlooked it and deleted it, but I chose not to. Heaviness in the world coarsely amazes me. We are all entitled to our front, and I be a fan of that, but it doesn't mean you unite to throw your negativity physically....but if you do, at smallest possible unite the courage and morality to sign your opinion; cowards platform faceless. Get snooty it. Some of us do bow to in gods, goddesses, an afterlife, and upper limit of all magic....become infected with with it. If we all would co-exist and be a fan of each other's opinions and beliefs about such squeeze, the world would be a much outperform place to cottage in.

"Amethyst"