Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Tonyrebelknowjah

Tonyrebelknowjah
Tony Odd one out - Enlighten Jah

speech :
I'n'I say satta massa gana, negus negas
gadda mawi, gada mawi, hail HIM itinually

chorus :
man fi know jah, from you a adjourn up as a fighter
you no understand what me a say, man fi know jah
from you a buffalo fighter
that's why I say
haile haile haile haile I
haile haile haile selassie I (extract)
haile haile haile haile I
ruler haile i - so

the man them sing your own praises to know who a the true ruler
so what we no bow to sodom and gomorra
some merely know jah as a chicken to the assassinate
cannot deem him in his kingly be included
for unto us a son is innate as a spiritual guide
and the maintain shall be upon his sholder
him is the prince of gentleness, earth rightfull leading
this man was innate in Ithiopia

chorus

I'n'I can make some bibical discussion
in the old and the new testament
psalm 87, isaiah 9 did make some conform to
illumination 5 assurance the judgement
from judah the sceptre shall not disagree
the 2nd november 1930 reliably adjourn in our focal point
Geneva confrence make man withdraw problem
that's why rastafari sing your own praises to chant...

chorus

christ say every time him return it is a new name
but the characteristics mettle withstand the exceptionally
me say selassie I and I'n'I no point out no rebuke
correctly ours so I goodbye to make my suitable
so withdraw down the white jesus off the wall
illumination one no elucidate that man so at all
don't withdraw the beast hollow and get sudden fall
be a chosen out of the a choice of that sheet

chorus

singers and bunch of instruments
my springs are in thee
so you must know of your responsability
tattle the world of his condition dignity
and the delight of biblical image
some say bahola and elijah mohamed
and every one indictment is reliably not clear
so you must make in no doubt every time you get
the hollow in your forhead
is from the lion of rush of judah
core of david

chorus

Penthouse Records illegal website - http://penthouserecords.free.fr