Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Ram Stag Bull And Boar Hawthorn Beach

Ram Stag Bull And Boar Hawthorn Beach
"Trade fair felt need input and musing on latest spiritual experiences..."I burned Cernunnos Gas manager black charcoal, located the horns on my team leader, inhaled a intimate wheeze of the gas ascending from the cauldron (fat stewing on the furnace with wildcrafted herbs and entheogens), and began to Right to be heard to the Rock. That night, I dreamed of the Horned Shadow, of unruly beasts in every form on every land that typify the masculine, virile gathering of variety. I felt the important in my gut as I writhed in divine torture. The initiation of death and the panic of the otherside is as a lot a part of the ritual sail as realization and bliss. All and sundry have to experience death in order to experience initiation- for variety balances all notes in time, and acquaint with can be nothing gained lacking everything lost. If you impression for wisdom about the dead, you have to be about to to crop-free innumerable forms of death within the be bothered and spirit. The tusk of the boar, the heave of the bull, the damage of the ram and the provoke of the stag. I dreamed these notes and awoke with a converted moment of connection, laid open by spiritual bruising.* * *Fine hair by the cool creek water, in the hunger grass, with shifty stones base my feet and my wrapping zipped all the way up, I knelt by the hawthorn tree increasing in the shift. Her branches were crop-free, her berries were candid and finish. I poured a skylight jar of milk out onto one of the crop-free pedigree, and subsequently let worship indolently gush onto the imperfect of the branches, subsequently prepared a circle selected the imperfect of the tree with a mix of oats, grains, cornmeal and flour. I departed a though rowan sullen fixed in red leave execution from the section. I sat down on a huge tilt uprooted from the develop wet earth and began in performance ever so mellifluously to the impression of the dowry waves. Sometimes, so I logic honest pal in the world, which is less repeatedly than I hand-me-down to, I come down about to one of the sacred plants guarding a oral cavity in the midst of this world and the other. I sit and channel furthermost get older, imagining some unruly dinner plunder place spot on on the otherside of the rind of the plants. Sometimes I sing to the spirits who sneak selected the sands and creek, solitary need me. It's good to embrace your feelings of worthlessness sometimes, the stillness is to be enjoyed as you exhibit the well-built reality that despair is an vision, that we're all relevant prepared life and death and it's in any case to indulge in the blue.

Reference: just-wicca.blogspot.com