Friday, March 15, 2013

Pluralism

Pluralism
I am not one of those who beleives that my believes and religion are the only way to God. I don't think you will go to any hell or punishment if you don't follow my religion, or if you don't believe in any God.

I believe all religions have truth in them. After all, the all seek enlightenment or seek a connection with a higher being. God is God and he/she/it manifests in millions of forms.

I believe that God gave messages to the genuine prophets. Messages to reach out to people and give them answers. All the answers are different. This is because God knows full well that we humans never agree on anything! So God came through and gave messages that would enable different people to connect to God in their own personal way.

A Sikh is just as connected to God as any Christian is.

You can walk in to any religious buidling or sacred space and God will be there. It may be difficult for you to connect to God through sitting in prayer, dancing around a fire, or lighting candles... So long as you find your way, it is valid.

I believe that all religions have truth in them. Wicca allows me to be eclectic and flexible. I beleive in aspects of Christianity and Hinduism, and that does not contradict with any other of my beliefs. The parts of Christianity I disagree with are fine too, because if I believed in them 100% then I would be a Christian. God comes to me through Wicca mostly, but through other faiths too. I know that when I walk into a Church I am capable of connecting to God there, just as much as if I was to walk into a stone circle, a temple, or a beach.

Source: theartofastralprojection.blogspot.com