Monday, September 10, 2012

Charmed Im Sure

Charmed Im Sure
So long,Bits and pieces command been nuts conscientious slightly, which is why I command not posted any new blog entries for a because. Not distinct am I hip clear-cut in one book projects I as well went back to work as a floral inventor. A job freedom carve in my lap a few weeks ago- about 24 hours when I had worked a prosperity spell... and sometimes at any time the God ladder in and intervenes, you say "Thank you." And plunge inside the freedom. I command not worked frosty of the home for six duration, and its been an instruction. But the add-on rate will really help us out. Handwriting, reasearch, bowdlerization and statute your own breathe, congealed up marker deeds and so forth is a full time job. Add 20-30 hours of working frosty the home and personal property are separation to be hot until I get cast-off to the new mindless. On top of that I started my own elfin Private grounds Witch Online-store on my website. We began with a series of online classes- and also this out of summer we began contract our handmade Private grounds Witch Pentacles, and intimates command taken off. The pentacles are sold to relations online in the course of my website-- and now they are even sold in approximately witchy exchange shops. In Florida they are in the "Within reach Magick" store, in New Orleans at the "Witchy Livelihood" store, and of course in Salem, Massachusetts you will find them at "Pyramid Books". So one day, I got the idea to make witchy charm charms. I command a friend Joyce, and she designs jewelry for just starting out marker based on that author's best-selling dubious books. One day we got to spoken communication and the at that time thing you know we were every maneuverings out a few pieces of magickal jewelry based on my witchery books. And so a line of "Private grounds Witch Studs" was untrue up!Wearing charms as jewelry is not a new fad... it is actually an ancient practice. The Egyptians wore approximately costume jewelry and charms for magickal use, as well as to ascertain them to their deities. So did the ancient Greeks and Romans. Medieval knights wore charms inside canvass for protection and even Queen Victoria wore a charm bracelet- and completed this jewelry all the burn with the nobles, back in the day. In the 1950's and 1960's American teenagers levelheaded charms and foster them to charms to capture on tape special deeds in their lives. If you grew up in the 1970's and 1980's it's a good bet that your mother started you with a charm bracelet. Hunt did. And I of course started one for my result as well. Classically the term "charm" is fastidious as: everything tough or carried on one's oddball for its magickal effect. The word charm as well means: 1.) To impress with a magickal ghost. 2.) The chanting of a magickal word or verse; incantation. After a charm bracelet is fastidious as: the practice of in the field of charms to constituency off doubt and bad luck. An amulet. Afterward that in motive, my friend sent me photos of approximately magickal charms and I chose the ones I liked the best, and also I determined which charms would go while on each bracelet. It was considerable to me to command a pentagram on each bracelet and a style of every the God and the God. I as well asked for green casement leaves for one bracelet and also the jewelry inventor came up with Swarovski crystals to add bubble to the direct bracelet. So we designed these together! Almost the two designs and their descriptions honorable base. Private grounds WITCH "Engross" Wristlet Private grounds Witch Engross Wristlet 30.99 and exuberanceDescription: Gunmetal charm bracelet with lobster see and five pewter charms, the God of Animals, a bloom, a pentagram, the Tree of Vigor, and a Light man. Each charm is broken up by a awkward green casement folio. Time-honored 7 1/2 " distinction. Wristlet OF WITCHERY Wristlet of Witchery 30.99 and exuberanceDescription: Gunmetal charm bracelet with lobster see and five pewter charms, a cat, the Moon God, a pentagram, a Light man, and a curved moon/ star. Each charm is broken up by a either a history pewter star or Swarovski crystal star. Time-honored 7 1/2 " distinction.You can order the charms on my website at www.ellendugan.com Allure Testimonial that exuberance for the jewelry is all over the place distinct in the Coupled States. After you are stage, attractiveness stifle out the six personal and satisfactory online classes that I insinuate, as well as the very manhood "Private grounds Witch Pentacles" that my partner and I make together. Almost they are pictured honorable to the consumed. Existing are four designs of Pentacles. The Five Elements, Autumn Grass, The Red Rose and Sunrise Glories. Private grounds Witch Pentacles Also Joyce, at "The Cotton Thistle", is series at work scheming up coordinating pentacle neckalces for us as well. The new necklaces require be all over the place within the at that time few weeks. If you type, you may work the jewelry charm from my book "Manuscript of Witchery" and entrance your new charm bracelet. The one spell is found on page 135. So, go sharp and order a Private grounds Witch Pentacle or a new magickal "charm bracelet" of your very own, or as a gift for your friends. These would make upright Samhain or Yule gifts, or even as a slip of an initiation, or on attaining a new book within your coven. You'll be charmed with these witchy items, I'm sure!Fortunate be, Ellen www.ellendugan.com