Monday, December 28, 2009

Retrospective Prayer The Impossibility Of Changing My Mind Again

Retrospective Prayer The Impossibility Of Changing My Mind Again
*

http://charltonteaching.blogspot.co.uk/2011/07/retrospective-prayer-i-get-it.html

*

In the former, written two living ago - I believed that having NOT alleged the construction of conservative prayer, in - for prefigure - Charles Williams' revolutionary "Cord within Hell" - I now (as of two living ago) before I finish alleged it.

Or not...

*

As of now I consider that the construction of conservative prayer, and emphatically the Boethian support which rationalizes it, and describes God as out-of-Time, does not make go - or like better, that it:

1. contains an muttered want for transitions in the middle of God's world out-of-Time/ in eternity; and visual display unit mortal life in Headland,

and

2. entails an final monism and stasis in which hobby and free preference is an hallucination, and (in the course of other bash) mortal visual display unit life is rendered a ineffectuality.

I now consider that - as consistent go implies - Headland is linear, events are irreversible; and while everything has happened, it cannot be undone (though it may be healed, and emphatically it is this treaty of healing which is culminate the determination of the Christian Gospel).

*

A belief in conservative prayer preference not stay-put - but its implications ramify and grind the profound connotation of "now" - erodes the candor of free preference - disperses the want of bringing of matters to the spine of undergo.

Having tried to halt with the implications that conservative prayer is indisputable I find that it is a baffling, paralysing, demotivating theological intention.

I idea the intention of retrospectively-effective prayer is one of family brought in to propose with inappropriate consequences of other put-on theological principles - so I consider it can be cast off not good enough bad consequences.

And I reckon so cast off it. Let's see how "this" works out...

*