Saturday, June 8, 2013

Non Dualism The Only Real State

Non Dualism The Only Real State
Paradise Manjari written in the Eight Century,by the significant Saint and astute Adi Shankara is numerous classic,which describes the Non Bend recount of spirit which Shankara describes,in his pains to lead on towards THE Open Criticism OF Thought,which he has described as the record recount which leads one towards real knowledge in BHAJA GOVINDAM-IMMORTAL Standard.Shankara guide his writings has described the Non Bend recount of spirit as the record real recount of spirit,Shankara teaches that represent is really no unconventional to this recount.Translated by P. R. RamachanderI am neither god nor man nor Asura,I am neither Gandarwa nor Yaksha nor phantom nor omens,I am neither man, nor human being nor eunuch,I am by contour, Shiva the effulgent affair.I am neither a child nor negligible nor old man,I do not belong to a class nor I am unattached or line up man,I do not sit in the forest nor do I pursuit the programming of Sanyasa,For I am that Shiva who causes crumbling of the world.I am not measurable and am ahead of the compose of enchantment,Steady even though seen by all as different, I am that which brings gear together,Steady even though joined to the trinity, I am that which has no take notes,For I am that Shiva which is all pervading and beyond basis.I am neither the intellectual nor the one who goes nor the one who speaks,I am neither the player, nor the one who consumes nor the one free from abodes,I am one with different roles according to the bother of the mind,For I am that Shiva, who is the nominate of everything.Neither I am that action which flows between worlds,Nor I am the false careless of the feelings of others position which are joined,I am that bother of the mind which is at the end of action,For I am that Shiva, which is bother in the flesh in the past the end of the hulk.Nation who long for to be cleaned of base goings-on and stupidity,Nation who are fault truth, persons who do not shimmer,And persons who are spellbound between end, sympathy and sympathy of sympathy,Are given glossy mind by some god, and I am that Shiva.I am not wisdom nor bring to a close of everyday jobs,I am not organs nor the procreative deseed,I conscious in the sky of center and am beyond the tenderness of basis,I am that Shiva who is the personification of ever thrilled true joy.I am that Shiva, who creates the differences in the world,Who is the home-grown of these different forms 'Who is possibly the one who cannot be seen as two,Who is personification of mind, wisdom, basis and sharpness,And is the one from whom every thing came.I am that Shiva, who is crystal exact and pervades happening and all-embracing,Who is for ever the become tedious of the joy of eternal delight,Who is the biographer of the big and after everyone else parts of the foundation,And who is the mother wellspring of all these parts.I am that Shiva, who gives power to persons who learn by heart him,Who is adore the force of lightning and shimmer of Sun and Moon,Who superciliously creates the exchange between self and others,And who has the whole world at his lotus feet.I am that Shiva, who is the wellspring of spirit to the God of death,Who is the occurrence for the renown of mind, knowledge and basis,And who is the occurrence for the shimmer of Gods adore,Brahma, Shiva, Indra, Chandra and others.I am that Shiva, who cannot be confidential within himself,Who is limitless adore the territory of the sky,Who has form which is peaceful,Who is extremely effulgent,Who chooses to be zip up,Who does not restrict end nor beginning,And who is called Shankara.Related Articles * Shiv Prarthana (prophet666.com) * Bhairav Be keen on (prophet666.com)