Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Att Voodou Crowd

Att Voodou Crowd
I'm success some awful remarks from go fast of the Voodou circle. These go fast are ignorant of what hoodoo/rootwork/conjure is and they are claiming it as if it's theirs' and that I don't know what I'm spoken communication about. Read quickly, I'm real easy to get despondent with. I give in go fast who like dissimilar opinions. Believing no matter which dissimilar than I do doesn't dine me in the smallest amount. Ancestors are entitled to their opinions. However, I don't put up with bull shit. Impressive work is not Voodou. Ancestors get wedged up on the permanent slip of white academics that everything equivalent with Black spirituality is Voodou. It's not true. Yes, the use of the given name "voodoo" by outsiders to downgrade to the practice is pretty be around. It's mild-mannered doesn't mean that it's individual.

Yes, both desire wand and Voodou fill work with the saints. The dissimilarity is that in desire work the saints are who they are. In Voodou the saints are masks for African spirits. So I got go fast on my other blog passing me awful remarks, cussing me out, telling me I don't know a damn thing about Voodou being in fact I'm not even blogging on Voodou. I'm not a Voodou practitioner. I'm a desire grind. I blog on desire work, a.k.a. hoodoo or rootwork.

At the end of the day, let me tell about "Black St. Martha". For some reasons this causes a lot of tribulations with go fast. "Black St. Martha" is NOT St. Martha. She is Lubana. She is a spirit equivalent with Voodou, all the more 21 Divisions.

LUBANA


http://www.ezilikonnen.com/dominican/filomena-lubana.html

Now, this fortitude crack your concern. In the least of the go fast who work with "Black Martha" fortitude set eyes on you that go fast like it all approximate, all the more the arrange. "Black St. Martha", a.k.a. Lubana, is not the black beast holding the turn, but the turn itself! LOL I like written a blog keep a note on Lubana at the column beneath.

http://thedemoniacal.blogspot.com/2011/04/lubana.html

Now, for some case Lubana has been acknowledged with St. Martha but the "real" St. Martha was a Jewish beast, even as in art she is portrayed as "white".

Read quickly, I don't give a damn if you work with "Black St. Martha". It doesn't dine me. You do what you wish to do. However, "Black St. Martha" is not St. Martha and never fortitude be St. Martha. Genuine make equal Chango/Shango is not St. Barbara. In desire work the saints are who they are. Having the status of we work with St. Peter or St. Anthony we are not working with Papa Legba or Eshu. We are working with St. Peter or St. Anthony. It's not that deficient a establishment to cling.