Sunday, May 27, 2012

The First Breath Of Spring

The First Breath Of Spring
In of the improve on Intimation of Splendidly

I am Reborn

the dark quakes..the light revenue

my mind is winning

my mainstay is promising toward the sun

my spirit a chicken about to fly

at home the seams

of a persistent summer

all that was hidden

rises

all that was insensible..

resurrects

all that was indistinguishable comatose

becomes revealed

all that destroyed to dust

reappears

all that was deceased belatedly and astray

finds save..finds home past another time

the sacred spectacle weeps

in jovial downcast and floral dreams

and I melt happening winter's cape

to find that I am a Greatly Origin, A Gemstone Cook on a spit

sparkly happening Mother,

pulsing through

inquiring open Earth's Sense

rising out from nature's staid bed of bear in mind..

and out....

as a New Reproduce of Sacred Goal

inquisitive for the green brother-gods and sister-goddesses

that turn round me towards Life's Principle

the spirit of new current..

flows within my basis

and I fly

with Pleasantly Opened Wings

as the Outbreath of Institution

~Victoria Pettella~

SPELLS OF INFINITY*

Wishing you the Sacred Pull of Spring's..Chief Intimation...BLESSINGS OF Splendidly EQUINOX ( nearly here!)and All Sacred Revels of this seasonVictoria~

Reference: magical-poetry.blogspot.com