Monday, May 7, 2012

On Brane Space Pastor Mike Makes The Atheist Blogs

On Brane Space Pastor Mike Makes The Atheist Blogs
Pastor Mike desires you! (if you're an freethinker) on the Shape Skeptic Registry.Brane Space: Pastor Mike Makes the Skeptic Blogs!The high priest puts non-believers in the identical thought-bubble (don't consider of healthy-looking elephants) as sex offenders and other sickening dregs of humanity:"Brothers and Sisters, I own been sincerely subsequently forming a ( Christian ) manual type of dead body to be named "The Christian Shape Registry of Atheists" or no matter which mum. I mean, consider about it. Exhibit are ahead of Shape Registrys for convicted sex offenders, ex-convicts, terrorist cells, hate groups give pleasure to the KKK, skinheads, revolutionary Islamists, etc.. "He doesn't go so far as symptomatic of addresses and other "memorable household information" should be on the list, but photos "may possibly be." Pastor Mike is sincerely bemused as to why part would object:""Unequivocally, I don't see why part would dishearten this machine - along with the atheists themselves ( unless of course, they're actually abysmal of their freethinker religion, and would partiality to be positioned in the closet.' ) "So I burst in on where on earth I'd fit in? I'm not a Christan, religious Jew, or believer of any traditional serious religion. I don't assume in a mono-theistic daddy god in the sky, the god of Christ, eternal damnation, purgatory, limbo, or a magical fantasy. I am not an agnostic, as in, "Gee, don't know if there's a xian God or not.." but I'm not an freethinker either. Richard Dawikns can stuff it. I bend Pastor Mike would think over me a pagan heathen New Age lackey of the Illuminati (decomposing Mike, too old and hep for that) but he'd put me on the list fine no be suspicious of. In the role of, give pleasure to all religious wacky, if you don't assume in their convention, you're not purely out, you're damned. And they'll do all they can to help you get hand over.

Source: invocation-rituals.blogspot.com