Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Godsgoddesses How Did You Decide On What Gods Were Right For You

Godsgoddesses How Did You Decide On What Gods Were Right For You
I deem whoever fascinates you, or calls on you at the moment, is a god/goddess you should work with. I own up always been fascinated by Isis but I own up not felt her "influence" me the way that Venus and Hecate a minute ago called me. (You can see within for the string I posted seeing that they called me - viewtopic.php?t=24630)

That assumed, I quality as nonetheless I am high-class respectful to Isis than being else due to my worship of her copious aspects and my supernatural for Egypt ever what I was a kid. I own up been respectful to her for days what I key read about her. So I found out her originate is wonderful on July 17, which makes her a Corruption level me, and explains her go for to lineage and motherhood. Later Lillady, I am also a mother of two which makes Isis high-class applicable to my life. And that is why I am high-class joined to her than any other deity.

So it really boils down to whoever you quality side to

Statistics: Posted by lilgeekess - Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:00 am