Friday, March 21, 2014

Beltane Celebrations

Beltane Celebrations
As a solitary witch I enjoyment my meditation practice and my solo circle casting but at buffet celebrations what Beltane I what to rate it up a bit. This go out with I invited original "witchy"friend finer and we prominent together. For the dusk I came up with a series of rituals and comings and goings that we may possibly be included in. We alike included my handbag, who is not a Wiccan but I required to exchange a few words this with him.

Not kick related to any for one person tradition, I industrialized my own notion based on look into and suggestions from other online witches. I built my altar on my globular dining room propose with Mary (my major Idol) at the centre. Aloof to come on Mary in a lot blogs. I bought two bouquets of plants and set out a circle of candles with a few green candles for advancement and healing in fat holders. We started the dusk by baking Beltane cookies that are inevitable to augmentation your passions when the want winter. The recipe for Beltane Desire Cookies was found on the web and I fountain propose them. On one occasion I make them again I determination add senior crystallized red and living it well so that it is evenly drawn-out.

We in addition to coloured produce with crayons and dyed them in food colouring. I haven't done this type of commerce at the same time as I was a kid for Easter... but it was so notably senior therapeutic to appropriate pentacles and the sign of the Idol on them! We did this all seeing as listening to some sparkling Pagan/Wiccan music that I downloaded of iTunes. After that we planted sunflower and chive seeds. You can't do Beltane not including success your hands dirty in the place.

To end our ritual we wrote our intentions and requirements for this new wear away on paper and burned them in the cauldron in character of the Idol. We have faith in She helps us find new inspirations in this opulent new season! The dusk ended with some current fruit, wine, and tarot card reading.

Having experienced up with very mechanical Christian traditions, I could do with say that emergent your own Wiccan rituals and comings and goings based on the intentions of the wear away is senior conscious and pleasing to the will.