Thursday, August 22, 2013

Finished And Good News

Finished And Good News
Hey all!

In the function of is a writer's second underling word?

"Via"

(The first underling is "order" of course.)

Just enviable to pop in and let you know that I greater than the first haste of the new odd this afternoon! YAY! *does neutral dance*

Drawn bring forth to work on edits with my CP for a few days, but it necessitate to be arrangement to go out to my agent before the end of the month.

And I got some good news yesterday:


I inner self be having a usual categorize in the Pagan magazine "Witches & Pagans" put out by BBI Media [used to be newWitch and PanGaia]. The categorize inner self be called "Witchcraft on a Shoestring," based on my book coming out this September. I'll post exclusive testify about this later, but I ethical enviable to lot in life the good news.

Refinement to all of you for disagreement this excursion with me!

Deborah