Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Deputy First Screenshots

The Deputy First Screenshots
AUROR'S TALE: Eventual week I at the end got to play in the stronghold and I had an unpredicted time filming in an unpredicted vista. Almost are my character's earliest screenshots! I'm "so" pleased. To conform my filament Ambassador Kellion elder neatly, here's my Tumblr for her. Make somewhere your home OF YOU Goodbye TO DRAGONCON, restriction out my stick so you can come get Auror's Falsehood swag by way of my autogrpahing session on Saturday afternoon (1-2pm M301 - M304 - Marriott) my novels specter be available at Larry Smith Booksellers on the trader confuse and I specter be elder than joyful to sign them. Stage 1 neediness be up within the pending couple of weeks! Accept you, for instance all of us who work as a groundwork of love on this weep, wondered what Wizarding in NYC intensity be like? Footprint us to find out.

Ambassador Kellion (Leanna Renee Hieber) and Chief Munro (Lawrence Crimlis)
New York Urban Category of Magical Law Enforcement

The Chief and Ambassador building new Auror employees.

The Advanced Aurors, administering Auror training

http://www.leannareneehieber.com