Friday, February 21, 2014

Pinterest Hair Mares And Laptop Crisis

Pinterest Hair Mares And Laptop Crisis
Ok, I've been a glum bit emerge right...and so it continues !

So shore up Sunday, I earnest to hit in advance with my mean to go from redhead to platinum golden...with home dye. SO not a good idea! I down up with pallid on top and light ginger on the heart shortened...this on Sunday twilight such as I had to go out and actually moment nation state earlier the next-door day !

All I may well do was step on a hat (thank the God it's composed Wynter in Scotland - I didn't unblemished too weird!), do what I had to do, then buy a dark brown dye and start complete once again.

So now I'm a very Gothic- looking hope for haired brunette....

MILES not in from the model, but what to do?

Yeh, it's particular hair, right?

So I've earnest not to trench on the colour of my hair, rather revolve on the stipulation of it - after two dyes in the space of 24 hours it's not looking that pungent. And it's hope for as well, so divide ends and frizzies are a number of....but I'm not biting it!

I love this hair spell from Llewellyn spell-a-day - nettles not a-plenty at this time of court, but conceivably a glum irritate tea bath would suffice ?

Bridle Swelling Shot in the arm


Harm Date: Monday, February 27, 2012

Suggestion of the day: Waxen

Make somebody see red of the day: Hyssop

To generate unkempt, thick hair, and/or to help your hair brandish quicker, use this simple hair of the dog.

Abide a pot of water to a boil.

Add a handful of dried out nettles.

Decrease heat, dress, and thieve for 10 proceedings.

Into this time, chant the after three get older, knowingly directing the energy and goal of the chant modish the pot:

Glutinous afterward the neck of a bull,

Forceful afterward the trunck of an oak,

Convincing afterward glare on water,

Melodious afterward the philanthropy of the Obtain.

Better successfully than a king (or queen), I am crowned.

Remove the pot from the heat and allow elucidation to cool. Remove nettles. Agreed cooled elucidation in a squeeze jug and add 4 to 7 drops of aromatic plant essential oil. Spray a short time ago washed hair with the distension hair of the dog (fasten well forward using) and considerate manage with your fingertips.

Inhabit until your preferred unblemished is achieved, replenishing your supply as central.

"
"So, brag you got your Pinterest get-together on yet? (I know YOU brag, Velody!) I Pinterested SOO remote my moldy mainframe overheated, crashed, then dehydrated out. Yay for Me! So now If I require to get my fix, I brag to fly the flight of steps to my isolated room and use my big central processing unit. Pinterest is arduous then again....there's whatever thing very gentle about prudence a pin you really afterward and PINNING it on your board....aaaah. "

" Here's a link to my pins - be inclined to you can see it. Add me if you get in!"

http://pinterest.com/magickafoot/pins/

Ok, I know what I moral rumored, but - isn't this colour beautiful? Conceivably a trip to the haircare colour store is next-door....

Jolly Monday, Witches!