Saturday, November 30, 2013

Dance In Mythology And Religion

Dance In Mythology And Religion
This is a pagan/witch filk hymn tailored from the Christian hymn of the precise name. Of course greatest extent of the lyrics wear been dissimilar, but the meaning flummox the precise. The architect of this replica is unidentified to me--it was on a keep a note of more or less pagan and witchcraft linked songs that a friend of a friend, etc. created for me. If someone recognizes the lyrics and knows who wrote them (as well as because, someplace it may be obtained, etc.) remark me and I'll to the point this dispute with the info.

Lord of the Shift

While She danced on the waters and the curve was Her horn
The Lady laughed and everything was untrained
And because She lit the sun and the light gave Him leave
The Lord of the Shift early appeared on the earth

(singing group) "Shift hoedown, someplace you may be
For I am the Lord of the Shift,
" cried he
"And I'll moving in you if you moving in me
And I'll lead you all in the hoedown,
" cried he.

I hoedown in the circle because the inspire give up high
I hoedown in the fire and I never ever die
I hoedown in the side of the intelligent summer sea
For I am the Lord of the Wave's mystery

(singing group)

I surface inthe kernel and I hoedown in the rain
I hoedown int he curve and undeviating the waving backbone
And because you cut me down I special treatment zip for the misery
For in highly I am Lord of the Shift following over

(singing group)

I hoedown at the feasts and stories I do find out
I hoedown and I sing that everyong be well
And because the dancings varnished do no dream I am gone
For to moving is to hoedown so I hoedown on and on

(singing group)

The horn of the Lady casts its hymn on the cross the sheer
The nature took the booklet and gave them back over
Turn over the blast of Her music was hymn in the sky
And to that hymn expound is one maw

(singing group)

The moon in Her phases and the tides of the sea
The pastime of the earth and the seasons that chutzpah be
Are the drumbeat of the dancing and our guarantee undeviating the years
The hoedown goes on undeviating our joys and tears

(singing group)

They danced in the shadowiness and they danced in the night
They danced on the earth and everything was intelligent
They danced out the shadowiness and they danced out the dawn
The day of the dancing always goes on

(singing group)... end

Spot Far in the Mountains
Oral communication and Music by Gwydion Penderwyn

There's a home far in the mountains
Someplace the world is uncontrollable and free
Someplace the end of the day shadows put off
Its a place I long to be

I wear longed to see the mountains
As they were because time was unripe
Someplace the spirits stick our blessing
Someplace the gentle hymn is sung

(singing group) I wear wondered uncontrollable in the mountains
Looking for whatever thing I know is my own
I can check out a express luxuriant in the sphere of me:
"I'll never birth you deep in thought."

Losing the years of complete mill
In the bone-dry land and miserable
I wear required to find a sanctuary
Someplace my spirit won't exit old

By the fire in the end of the day
All my friends wear gathered expound
To reawaken our ancient sympathy
In the songs we all property

(singing group)
(violin solo for a verse and singing group)

In my thoughts I see the sun get to your feet
On the new and gleeful day
And I check out my residence ability
In an old, come together way
And I check out their voices always
And I check out their voices always