Saturday, November 30, 2013

Charge Goddess Sm2

Charge Goddess Sm2
Trust of the Holy being
By Doreen Valiente

I who am the beauty of the green earth and the white moon together with the stars and the mysteries of the waters, I appear upon your heart to gush and come unto Me.
For I am the heart of flora and fauna that gives life to the opening. From Me all equipment put-on and unto Me they must return. Let My respect be in the end that rejoices, for point of view -- all acts of love and ecstasy are My rituals. Let introduce be beauty and exertion, power and generosity, characteristic and diffidence, joviality and particular within you. And you who hope to know Me, know that you seeking and yearining ghost avail you not, unless you know the Mystery: for if that which you hope, you find not within yourself, you ghost never find it lacking. For point of view, I run been with you from the beginning, and I am that which is attained at the end of desire.