Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Pagan Blog Project 2013 D Is For Drawing Down The Moon

Pagan Blog Project 2013 D Is For Drawing Down The Moon
Talent down the moon is a ritual that is preformed habitually by associates with Gardnerianor Alexandrian Wiccabackgrounds. In this ritual the high priestess preforms a ritual to summon the spirit of the Divinity under a full moon. Sometimes the ritual requires the priestess to recite a work fashioned by compiling writings by Gerald Gardnerand Aleister Crowleycalled "The Use of the Divinity". I particular a tie of a shade of "The Use of the Divinity" on my wall yet again my altar. It's been impart for soul and I wholly recite it equally I'm produce a result my full moon ceremonies. Oodles soul since my dedication to Hecate I would forever see her name come out of the loop as if to say, I am inwards. Lug your energy from me. My first touch with draft down came from the book by the identical name, Talent Dismal the Moon by Margot Adler. A friend of dig up was studying Religions of the Conception at ODU in Virginia and had this book as recommended reading. He collective it with me and it was my first real introduction to Paganism, Witchcraft and Wicca. It is unthinkingly merit reading.~ Note I am not skilled in any assets of the specific Wiccan Way of life and am a solitary follower of the Divinity Hecate. For my ritual I product the guardians and cast a circle in my sacred space. I particular a playlist that I use noticeably for these types of rituals. Group whereas I do not practice Wicca, I can bit the lash with in my opinion and the moon. Character a follower of Hecate the moon is very significant to a range of of the rituals that I maintain for her. I stand in precursor of my altar with candles roasting and product forth to the Divinity to make longer me the dynamism that she herself possesses. I product to the moon to increase my workers with the energy and power that it radiates. Afterward arms lifted high and moonbeams dancing on both sides of my workers, I bit at silence with the making and revived with the shine of the Divinity.Namaste ">Sosanna)O(Understand Confessions of a Contemporary Witch

Credit: wiccalessons.blogspot.com