Friday, April 5, 2013

The Top 10 Ways To Annoy A Pagan

The Top 10 Ways To Annoy A Pagan
So I was tidiness out a packages tale I no longer use as soon as I came spanning this in an old packages. It gave me entirely a miniature nervous laugh so I aim I would carve up it with you all. Handle free to add to the list in the notes probably we can come up with a few supervisor.

The Top 10 Ways To Arouse A Pagan


10. Sayyyyyyy, is that a Jewish star?

9. No, then you need be there to Motley Crue, right? Not that, either? I know, it's a... a... Pentacost, right?

8. You guys really adoration the devil, huh? Aloof, I, whim, be there to Black Sabbath, whim, all the time, dude.

7. Oh, you're a Witch! I'm whim, smarmy concerning, whim, God Influence. I sleep with a crystal every night, and brag an Atlantean spirit guide. Bestow you teach me all the secrets of your religion?

6. I notice you Pagans do all your stuff in the naked. Wanna TV program me?

5. You order all intensity in Hell. The God is really Satan in drag. You don't status in Satan? Boy, does he brag you fooled!

4. Appealing.

I'm a sociologist; may I study you as a phenomena?

3. Do you really status in all that nonsense?

2. You adoration the Goddess? Unhappy thing; you organically haven't heard about Jesus. Going on for, let me realize you...

And (barrel mark, cheer):


1. You're a witch, huh? Respectably, I'm initated at a haughty level than you. I was initated at the age of seven by my grandmother, who was the paddock of the Atlantean Trad Elvish Ninja Masters. I don't custody YOU brag any dive.

Origin: invocation-rituals.blogspot.com