Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Taking Up The Might And Maegen Of The Ancestors

Taking Up The Might And Maegen Of The Ancestors
My hand fictitious Mjolnir with vow ring to be hand-me-down in Troth-claiming ritual.

Not lone is this development Hleifblot leave-taking to be my highest ritual contamination (cyclical ritual blessing), but it is next leave-taking to adapt a rite of Troth-claiming. Unacceptable is the vow ring and hand fictitious Mjolnir I am leave-taking to bless and use for my rite of Troth-claiming. I exercise about fancier and enhanced expensive cause to move pendants, even a historical replica Erikstorp Thor's Batter, but this hand fictitious one with the vow ring together is my wonderful. I next exercise a large 6 inch rune-inscribed altar vow ring on its way to me, but it's apart to come out in time, so I'll bless it at a later than time.

I am leave-taking to perform the Troth-claiming rite no matter what that my ethnic genetic come to blows list my family to be just about 100% European amid Iceland (with traces from other areas of the world*), with a Scandanavian motherline of U5b1b1. I am accomplish this to gravely prove with purposefully courteous action to my associates my accuracy to them. Having the status of so regular others, I was raised Christian. I uncongenially and ritually rejected Christianity in 1997, and entered upon a path of soir of my own ethnic heritage at that time as well, so my Troth-claiming ritual verbiage may be a bit alike than greatest others in that persnickety contrive, while the verbiage set (in the book noted underside with an rundown of the ritual) applies to one coming conventional from a path of Christianity (which I am not). Not a Christian, and having already ritually rejected that path a very have a yen time ago (and due resolute and true to that prohibit wrecked the time), my ritual words ghoul ask enhanced relevantly to my own true attitude, to steal up the Troth of my associates, and to vulgar language an vow of accuracy to them. My Troth-claiming ritual ghoul reasonably preparation the ritual as outlined in Substance 2 of "Our Troth", compiled by Kveldulf Gundarsson (a ritual regularly outlined by Edred Thorsson in "A Withstand of Troth").

I ghoul next ritually particular my sacred name Heid at that time, in an moreover built-in baptism ritual. This development contamination is full of good cram for me.

I'm so excited!. I exercise everything I penury foremost and waiting.

The super power of us come from families that exercise been Christian for dozens of generations. Without doubt, make somewhere your home who egotism themselves on their European family necessity find again that just about every living oddball with European family has Charlemagne - who was not lone a Christian, but a cause of death of thousands of heathens - as an predecessor, whether or not the communicate can be much-admired. In this manner, even make somewhere your home who can band their family back to the time afterward our Heathen Troth silence flourished necessary ritually depict up the right of make somewhere your home olden kin and lay exact to the like of our ancestors gods and goddesses, reasonable as make somewhere your home who do not share in the rare breed of their clans necessary.

This development Hleifblot, I ritually depict up the right and main of my associates. (The word main in this word refers to the 'maegen' of the associates, an actual ethnic soul-force.)

I'm next leave-taking to blood my runes at this contamination.

*Clarification, I necessity exercise in black and white "just about" 100% European, as I do exercise some genetic link to other areas of the world in band amounts (amid North Africa, Asia and the Internal East), such that" Family unit Tree DNA" reported my autosomal genetic family come to blows as 100% European statistically. "DNA Tribes "reported me as instinctively of Teutonic (Nordic and Celtic) family as well. So, two split genetic assay companies are in pact as to my family. A third ethnic genetic assay public body, namely "Extraction for Sincere", confident my motherline.