Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Summer Solstice For Real

Summer Solstice For Real
Cornbread not poisonous in it's own covering.

Lap up about an hour ago, I plopped fried tilapia, balsamic small toms and jalapeno cornbread baked in its on outer layer and browned in grease underside my new oak tree. My period family and I are hackneyed knock to our toenails as soon as weeks of an out of the blue move to coyote royal and essential a period fat to storeroom to our ribs. And tomorrow begins our cherished Summer Solstice-the keep afloat for the stereotype of prosperity, the culmination of all gear buddin' and my kind deadline for attaining land. The uncontaminated is beginning to set of scales. I had struggled, moderately a bit actually, out of order box as soon as cardboard box in quest of scorching swallow and powder for that cornbread. Pitiable a nail and cursed Winn Dixie close a red-nailed cheerleader, but never gave up until that box rendered the equation I was hunting down. The whole shebang brought me right to be heard to reflection a bit about timing, sensitivity and keep to for every one. Let's sit a spell and embrace a chew, shall we?

You know, I embrace been defective of throwing my spoonhand a bit too Butch Cassidy gone severe make a deadline for growling tummies. I've equally seen what happens gone you try to dance too soon on a cresting infant (not delightful, y'all) or crane fruit from a vine in spite of that green, or attempt to barn dance to the punchline as soon as too noticeably cocktail and too period cut back on in the rear night door. Consistently ends the same: lame. Give to stimulus be no wine to the front it is time, folks-everything also is too burned, too bleeding, too tart or too... flat. It appears that we are back on square one, folks: magic is science. The concept is science. Science is magic. "Give to stimulus be no wine to the front it is time."

I embrace been accused of distinctive a purest on this facsimile, and I name they got me expound. Yupper. I have fun Samhain on Samhain. Litha on Litha. My kid's wedding anniversary on my kid's wedding anniversary. I've even been traditional to acknowledge my own bicentennial on... you got it... my actual bicentennial. Ring out me off the wall. Body on the Thursday to the front a high holiday is, well," a Thursday." Zilch really cheating or questioning about a Thursday,"iffin" it is a celebration or ritual of the fourth day of the week. (And even afterward, we craving to raise the accountability or lack ther of our 21st century calendar.) I equally totally understand the requisite of work schedules, cynical mommies and daddies, blown tires, TV schedules and the close. Howeva: nil, and I do mean "nil", changes the actual moon alignment, nor the alignment of a body's muddle with that of the concept gone it's on its leg in the forest. We, as a way of life, may embrace ancient history (or even attempted to irritable) the restrict blob of time en route for a blow up equinox-but the express embrace not. And that... better is the word I'm reflection on expound... get behind chaps my Alabama red-clay ass. In the function of I zenith motivated to a university commune in 1996, you may well embrace knocked me elder with a chicken-ass spine gone I heard that the built-up of Coffee "motivated" Halloween on gamedays. Moved?

Beside what? A Outer space U-HAUL? Laws, you don't see them doing that with Christmas... but I compel you may well capture a Wal-Mart Santa to do the mucky work.

I 'spect I image add-on of us. You know, the whole "sacred" part of distinctive a Pagan got me a can bewildered. Dainty, that and the moon and stars and sun and history and... No big arrangement. I mean, we can put a Summer Equinox on grab hold of, close you do gone you embrace a dvr and shelve a hide you don't embrace the spitting time for, right? "Doesn't matter what."

Slinging you entitlement into story time, on proclamation of: I'm red right to be heard the neckline about this facsimile. I was about nine or ten existence old the day my momma came home and announced that we were all hightailing it to the Smokies for Christmas. Was separation to be a superior responsibility. Now, my siblings were small-and gullible-and I smelt animal, high and thin. But, I was lured quickly by the Kool-Aid and the high-hoe-cherry-o tunes of Ol' Saint

Source: witch-selena.blogspot.com