Friday, March 2, 2012

What Ive Been Up To Lately

What Ive Been Up To Lately
Goodbye, Witches, and magickally minded folks! I seize not been blogging a lot these days. (Badly behaved, my bad,) But I am in the complete go for a run to comprise up my 13th book for Llewellyn and anyway working on a 14th object at the exact time. If that wasn't ample to conserve me hopping, I seize anyway been touring this nicely and working on mixture. Yeah "mixture". Hunting for an farm out now. Store your fingers crossed. I do seize a brace of agents interested- so we'll see what happens.

In the end the 13th non-fiction book is spent all debar for the polishing and the cutting. Which I do ancient. I did this book a quick differently this time and wrote it blank the course of a day as reverse to my standard "start and comprise and ship out in 6 months", carrying out.

Ellen at the St. Louis Pagan Picnic 2010

In a brace of weeks I strength of mind be at The St. Louis Pagan Picnic. This free two day increase has been sharply for blank 20 years and I seize been attending and gift lectures acquaint with for selected years now. This day I strength of mind solitary be in throw out on Saturday, June 11th. I strength of mind seize copies of all of my books for sale and strength of mind be enjoyable to sign them. I am gift a free speech on "Shelter Magick" at lunchtime on Saturday anyway. Participating in is a picture of me at the Picnic from ancient day. Thats my husband- off to the haunch that you can see now in a neighborhood keep control.

My coven sister and fellow witchy writer Ember Bestow strength of mind be acquaint with trade her firstly book this day too, as well as cards featuring her stunning concept picture making. We index to carpool out to the picnic together. Afterwards I stipulate we go out to lunch at a end Mexican restaurant and order big honking Margaritas! Its become a tradition.

This day for fun I decided to make up quick spell kits to sell at the picnic. Everybody kit includes a crystal, a talisman to wear, a container bag full of magickal herbs from my zone, a candle and of course a spell. No I strength of mind not be trade these on my website, nor strength of mind I drag them with a leg on each side of terrestrial for example I tour of duty. (Relations seize prior to asked.) These quick spell kits strength of mind freshly be for fun and solitary for sale at the Picnic. I'm goodbye to conserve them under ten currency.

So, I was up at dawn got in a jog and a lovely hanker vagrant, came home and cleaned hall. My kids are all coming blank today and we are goodbye to BBQ. Restore okay the Hubs mans the BBQ grill that's his ambit.... prerequisite never enroll or fit the grill. He gets territorial if you do. So like he is out acquaint with creature all manly- examination the mainstay blank the gas flames- I strength of mind be on your feet charge of dessert (angel bin cake and lush berries) and all the haunch dishware. What does it say about me that I suggestion dessert first? Hmmmm.....

In a brace of weeks I strength of mind firstly clatter the working prize and topic of the 13th magickal book introduce on this blog. I won't do that until its shipped out and safely in my editor's hot quick hands. But I would meditate sharply mid-June. Then that sign have got to be now.

Wear and tear your holiday weekend and blessed be,Ellen