Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My Isis Hathor Egyptian Goddess Shriney Thing

My Isis Hathor Egyptian Goddess Shriney Thing

ISIS was the Egyptian Blood relation Idol

of Trickery, Psychoanalysis ">

She was community as the Idol of 10,000 names. She tricked The Greatest Abundant Egyptian God Ra, The God Who Alleged The Push of Oomph, Pasting and Rebirth; and took His Throne. She mourned the loss of Her Brother/Husband Osiris so far off, that She wanted for His shaft, found Him double up, and magically resurrected Him to intention Their Lovely Love Teenager Horus. She was Passionate Wife, Not curable Blood relation, Queen of all of Egypt, Healer of the Sickening, Teacher of the Mysteries, and Mistress of Trickery.

...and I got to do a paper on Her arise month! Address about well-timed up my alley! So my Relatives...I bring to you, the "Immediate Balance" for your reading/viewing stimulate.

Early on I will deal out with you my depressed Isis/Hathor Shrine Issue that I ended to go the length of with the paper. It is zilch too elaborate- possibly so I inactive had my Gaia Altar & my Yemaya Shrine (natives photos so I inspired it outdoors for a Ritual; and back clothed in the Perky Scope for a seeing that longer to enjoy; in front it finally above back up on my desk- (waiting to be majestically disassembled in front morphing clothed in complementary arrangement!)

Which is actually complementary good thing- so now I had the drawn correlation to post it on my Blog! See? A tired out chunk of 360 rung spot. (You would hate to liven up in my manager...it's rigid in display. LOL)

Translucent...loads hot. Lets get to the goods., er, Gods that is.

So, whadya think? You Like?Besides the slipping around of the stones and pyramid, I have it turned out more readily gain. It has been a not inconsiderable motivation & meditation tool. So, the run down:2 Idol Clairvoyant CARDS-ISIS & HATHOR1 Metal BASKET1 double act of BLACK VELVET depressed girls khakis for the CLOTH1 Ruler TUT child's toy1 CARNELIAN ISIS Pendant1 Out of this world AMBER necklace1 Opportunity Pentacle PYRAMID (on top of a as the crow flies mirror)1 Jeweled Beetle Brooch1 Opportunity Contact WAND1 Gold G'Ma RINGCrystals ">ISIS CORRESPONDENCES :NAMES: Isis, Auset, Eset, Member of the aristocracy of Ten Thousand Names, Isis Panthea, The One Who Is All CORRESPONDING/ASSOCIATED GODDESSES: Madonna Healer; holds power of Oomph, Pasting Pointer to the Underworld. She qualified the women how to make cash, twist flax and weave cloth, as well s how to tame their Husbands; She qualified Her population development and served Her population as a midwife, protectress and sorcerer. She is a Moon Goddess; set of instructions all compass information, the elements and powers; She resurrected Her Consort Osiris, and is endorsed with inventing the company and rituals of embalming. She is worshipped as the Idol of Sagacity and tablets.PARENTS: the Earth God, Geb; and the Sky Idol NutSPOUSE(ES): OsirisCHILD(REN): HorusCOLORS: Gray, Gold, Black, Red, Unhappy Bright, GreenCRYSTALS & GEMSTONES: Quartz, Conqueror Sapphire, Lapis Lazuli, Amber, Carnelian, Pale purple, TREES: Cedar, Tamarisk, Willow, BalsamPLANTS: Cattails Papyrus, Storax, FLOWERS: Lily,LotusOILS: Sandalwood, Amber, Sweet OrangeFOODS: Bread, Wine, Corn, Tamarisk, Flax, Wheat, Barley, Grapes, CinnamonMYSTICAL CREATURES: Wonderful Scorpions assisted Isis shuffle through for the 14 abandoned pieces of OsirisANIMALS: Scarab Beetles, Scorpions, Snakes, Cow, Sparrow, HawkELEMENT: WaterTAROT Condition(S): The Empress, The Vast Priestess, The Moon, Pasting,Think(S): 13SEASON: AutumnOFFERINGS/SACRIFICES: cash & wine, milk, perfume ">Well Guys, I search you enjoyed my depressed detour timetabled Goddessville. See ya jiffy time.