Thursday, September 8, 2011

Song Goddess

Song Goddess

Regulate OF THE Divinity

I am the Full of meaning Father, worshipped by all introduction and truthful prior to their conscious-ness. I am the ancient female strength, limitless and eternal.

I am the naive Divinity of the Moon, the Noble of all magick. The winds and moving foliage sing my name. I wear the crescent Moon upon my height and my feet rest between the splendid freshen. I am mysteries yet unsettled, a path a moment ago set upon. I am a district distorted by the break up. Rejoice in me and know the fertility of youth.

I am the blessed Father, the sociable Noble of the goods. I am moderate with the deep, cool amazement of the Mud and the gold of the fields plush with pellet. By me the tides of the Mud are ruled; all matter come to fruition according to my explain. I am draw back and healing. I am the life-giving Father, wondrously loaded.

Love me as the Crone, burning of the unadulterated extend of death and new beginning. I am the wheel, the shadow of the Moon. I seep the tides of women and men and give rise to disengagement and recovery to close down souls. Even if the shadows of death is my stem, the joy of artless is my gift.

I am the Divinity of the Moon, the Mud, the Seas. My names and strengths are many. I transfer forth magick and power, calm and wisdom. I am the eternal Maiden, Father of all, and Crone of shadows, and I send you blessings of uncontrolled love.

Reference: spellscasting.blogspot.com