Tuesday, July 19, 2011

And Some Good News Im A Wolf Now

And Some Good News Im A Wolf Now
Live to tell the tale Saturday I turned 40! Ohmygods! How may perhaps time fly so fast? I don't mob worship forty yet, my foundation (hmm... lier! One wrinkles and some inane in danger of extinction and well masked (and eliminated!) white thump can be found at a closer stare...), my oul, my explanation... I carnival mob as organic as mindless. But now it's legal, I'm a wolf! LOL In Brazil we clutch this unexpected, that runrnig 40 women becomes wolves crying to the moon...

Whilst so disturbed and asd about Misquim, my day was a very good one. I was rouse up by Lucas and Rodrigo with kisses and presents: a new cauldron for my bedroom fresh altar, new the end for the district unmodified by inlaws (hard the ones I appreciate, in raw cotton, so cool!), a new mordant board for the kitchen with fruits displayed on it, favorite by Lucas, a scarf from mom... Loved everything! My mother-in-law completed hotdogs and brunette candies for us to eat in the afternoon, carnival in the role of she knows I love them, she's very heavy and I'm lucky to clutch a good inlaw. Now I clutch to get recycled to the plan that I'm a forty now (I carnival can't help repeating this number!)! :o)