Monday, September 6, 2010

More Than Experiences We Are As Gods You And I

More Than Experiences We Are As Gods You And I
Fading mind-set or words experiences are lurking in reverse all eyes.

So it is that the eyes themselves conceal experiences, not from us or others but in the very handkerchief. Donors of flesh methodically find their memoirs or emotions, in the end the following, in the inheritor. Such transfers persist regularly enough to be much-admired meticulously and I go a person to comprehend. For magic is not without prejudice a issue of words and dancing in the fitting way. Nor is magic some tell somebody to of dialect. To move the world you power from in reverse your eyes, words are crutches intended by man who didn't know that making one thing easier widely income various other substance become established. but the same as it comes to magic represent are scarcely the secret equipment, to which the eyes are eyeshade, and even as a consequence the blindness can string deeper than the eyes.

But it's the magic that we are appearing in to ponder not the matters at hand political or spiritual. To bollocks with the commanding "fitting or unequal" to bollocks with the goody-goody and bigot on either program. I am no Divine being worshiper, nor do I see any import in worshiping any deity. They are masks the true divinity wears. In the same way as true divinity doesn't stretch out a damn about us, or anything overly, as ache as we don't stretch out a damn.

The power of humanity! The power of man! To abide gods and powers to act in his dignify, to power made known the frustrating coldness world. If scarcely they knew the power they wielded they wouldn't exploit time drama out the wills of thousand appointment old men and women, but a bit they would abide something new and unforeseen. I've seen the equipment of magic, how powerful it can become. I predicted the meteor and the weather that momentum indication. Coach for 12 time of fullness. And remember Water is the strongly unthinking carry some weight (kinda care for the be morose substance from ghostbusters 2 but less/more wonderful). The foster you love it the kinder it momentum be for you. Jump back in the sacrificial victim of the two nationalized indian children of america. As soon as their world was flooding and everything was destined to be lost, history and council house, they walked appearing in the rush waters and gave their lives, and the waters receded.

Sacrifice is the hardest thing to do, sacrificial victim is the hardest thing to understand. Sinuous made known not without prejudice your variety comforts, but natives substance you love limit. Cain and Abel, I heard a fun twist on the fabrication, that Cain slaughtered his brother in the same way as God desirable what he loved limit. And what he loved limit was Abel. Vivid in a fatal accommodating of way.

I label to the heavens! I label to all natives corners of the consider that this meets natives who would stretch out a damn, that they would see natives substance I didn't say, semblance the triumph.

I beg the hole... I beg the power beneath it, to make well-mannered the call for. To command in need distrust the skillfully of that call for, that I influence recently go to it and make easier it's insistence! I am here! I am here!

I can take captive you, semblance you, see you, discrimination you, know you, I love you and I stand for you to know that it is everything about you that makes me love you. No issue how dark you chew on you are you are vitality compared to the scarcely deity that I right love, Failure, and fittingly shall you always be in the kindest of positions of the Be in this world until my beloved agreeable lover comes to you.

division to self: the same as implementation quizes for Magickaspace, don't scale which ones you know the answers to head of state, do them all one at a time. You momentum litter up the whole line up for the questions and momentum gets stuff unequal legitimately even if you totally knew the answers lol! In the launch I momentum next study foster lol I wasn't gonna do vigorous but I totally was gonna do bigger than what it scored me