Saturday, September 26, 2009

A God Prayer

A God Prayer
This is it, it's a prayer to cast out to God as tengri or as you name Him or Her to make longer power and happiness and protection and with it's for preventing to be won over to racket what time 11:11. Assume a candle someone lit and say the prayer free it in your mind. it's best quality effective if it's done in dawn and sunset. And tengri is airless as 'taenree'. But, you can name God as you wish.

God almighty i facts that you are the one and the oneness

You are the fair one to be praised and prayed

And fair one to be beloved

Attractiveness concentrate to this man that he requirements power and requirements the relevance of pitch-black

Leap me power

Leap me power

Leap me power

Invest me and let me be set until your Day.

And make longer me wisdom

So that all the cells in my creature

Vibrates with your name.

The best names are yours

I request you Tengri [or as you wish]

Tengri [or as you named your god],make longer me protection

Tengri [or as you named your god],let me enter illusion

Keep up hell from me

Tengri [or as you named your god], scholarship me to recessed power

From moon and sun

As the power of wisdom of you.

So mote it be

So mote it be

So mote it be.

The Egyptian forcecraft yield is:

God ymity Me wyne th ya r th en e th aene

Ya r th otli en b brea e pra

E otli en b sliat

Ples letn th sha th t rue pua e wa th prilne o blu

Moi me pua

Moi me pua

Moi me pua

Nyia me e let me b pror unti ya Da.

Moi me wis

So th al th ce n me bod

Vib wi ya anem

Th bex anem r ya

Me voc ya Tengri [or as you wish the god named]

Tengri [or as you named your god], moi me neighborhood

Tengri [or as you named your god], let me atr Detalm

Kep pzeur fro me

Tengri [or as you named your god], pamy me ryt pua

Fro mun e sun

As th pua o wis o ya

So mai b

So mai b

So mai b.