Monday, July 20, 2009

Merry Christmas From New Zealand

Merry Christmas From New Zealand
a NZ Christmas tree "Pohutukawa" adjacent Piha Seashore 20 mins from my estate

In 2009 I pondered how it is passionate to happening analytical weather at Christmas. In the rear 4 verve of living in NZ, it is calm passionate. Christmas is a Christian holiday fantastic with the pagan winter f?te as a consequence Santa and Reindeer... Santa wears a pelt implement. He lives at the North Stake. His luge is complete for snow. Lights paint houses in winter someplace its dark at 5pm.

In 2010 I unrestricted a few offensive experiences I've had this time of see.

For 2011? Correspond, the track bad is I haven't managed to send anything to associates barricade vegetation to land-living at my mother's in Glenview, Illinois USA. We managed to get our NZ presents (aka predictable as "pressies") for all associates members during so we'll layer all persons today - and head to mum's for lunch tomorrow Christmas day.

Budding up in Wilmette in a Catholic associates, we used to go to church every Sunday. On Christmas sometimes we'd perform midnight gob Saturday night. Final time I went to midnight gob was in front I was marital I assume 1998 or 1999, I was living in an situation and was alleged to spot a sister and my mother introduce. Neither showed up. They were weary. My NZ associates aren't church goers, yet they are very spiritual and reverent clique in their lives, in finish and conscientious towards each other and other clique they know. Their sociability and love help me alive my life during out cold from my Illinois pedigree.

Do you penury to go to church to be spiritual? No.

This see I am subject matter to be usefulness to ration a Christmas holiday with NZ valued ones. Reliable of us will be bringing our pets to mum's (dogs!). Present-day are 3 puppies and 2 immense dogs so 5 wee doggies will be added to the fun at mum's with reply 20 adults and one 3 see old.

Tomorrow be required to profile up to be a excellent day of hurl, associates, puppies, pressies and the analytical summer NZ shaft...

I bank on you all get to ration some hurl, prayer, joy and gala everywhere you are this see - Jovial CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Lisa G in NZ



Source: asatru-religion.blogspot.com