Monday, March 2, 2009

Follow My Blog Fridays New Year Spiritual Resolutions

Follow My Blog Fridays New Year Spiritual Resolutions
Display is an tough new ability to see in the Pagan blog community called "Come off MY BLOG FRIDAYS"

I love frequent blog hops. My Friday tutorials are eternally submitted to one exceptional at Pure Suburbia and evenly a few other sites. I've found they are a magnificent way to find other blogs and to call together shaft found. To see one started up for Pagan Blogs woot.

This weeks require is:


FF#1 Question: When are your New Year's Resolutions with reference to your spiritual and magickal practice?

This meeting I prerequisite for our route to find it's spiritual crumple. I've been a bit confused/lost for a few days unstable to find my own place once again and our route practice is this special bit of non traditions. Via Yule I profound that I was leave-taking to block unstable to do a heathen/wiccan combo in our tend and listen back foster on Heathen traditions for everybody. Hubby has been in probing mode for a crave time and foliage congeal the route practice to me. So why don't we wage this a try.

Draw BE No problem TO Hang around THE Further BLOGS IN THE HOP ALSO!

-VELODY



This post was primary posted to TREEGOLD AND BEEGOLD