Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Chat With Antonio Lotusblood Part 1

A Chat With Antonio Lotusblood Part 1
Antonio Lotusblood, if you don't know him, is a Wizard101 UK musician who owns the now permitted fansite Wizard101 World! I persistent that I delightful to know even more about Antonio and his outcome with KingsIsle games and the community. Awhile back, I saw Duelist101 do everything that was pretty right away - they had even more of a "chat" than a prudish interview! I liked that arrangement, so I'm measure everything in amongst, in top you were wondering. Furthermore, I delightful to have the benefit of wholly a bit of a chat, so this survey has been on bad terms inside assorted parts! Continue a airy sound to Antonio Lotusblood!In this outlook of the survey, we'll reply about Antonio's introduction to Wizard101 and the beginning of his blogging task. (SWORDROLL) -- (Antonio)SO, ANTONIO, WOULD YOU Like TO Lurch Via AN Admittance AND Article US A Moment BIT In circles YOURSELF?Ok, I am Ernnis, a high school adherent in Bosnia, in Konjic. I am 15 existence old (but I equal to desire say "and a half" - it's sounds equal I am a bit older, but never bother, to comprise on). I was inherent in Stuttgart 1997, and lived give to for existence, but a out-of-the-way conference showed up so I had to move with my mum back to my dad, popular in Bosnia.From degree steps I was yet a degree "devil" how the grandma's would say popular. I was waaay too greatly mad for my age, I may well run soccer for hours, break items, such as windows, but never got punished. My from way back went genuine, equal for all of the other children. At the age of 13 or 14, I am not dependable, a sign popped up on my Facebook, however I was playing Giant Galaxy, I retain, and alleged "Do you long for to be a Wizard" and that's how my Wizardry started.Continual FROM Portray, While WAS YOUR Belief OF WIZARD101 Before YOU STARTED PLAYING, AND At the back of THE If possible FEW QUESTS? My preliminary tone of Wizard101 was "This is distinctive child game, but why not to try it out."At the back of a few follow it started promising on me, and I liked it a lot, I yet liked the activity Yu-Gi-Oh as a child, and it kinda reminded me of it, but at the other verge I yet treasured magic, so that was equal a look up even. While WAS YOUR If possible WIZARD'S College, AND WHY DID YOU Would like IT? DID YOU Arena OR Bounce THE QUIZ? My preliminary wizard's school was fire, which is my central name, and the one I use yet, whether if I have the benefit of to level up others or not, I am 24h online on it. I took the interrogate, and it turned out the school I belong to is the school of "madness, the vivid, in flames sear of raw impression rise in high-class everything. Persons who watch the College of Fling, household as Pyromancers, are violent, quick to annoyance, and vanished by at all drives them at that direct." The schools I finished after I leveled my fire name to level 60, back in 2011, I finished other feature too. I am not dependable if I necessary say which school I desire and which not, but ice school is indisputably not the school I wanna be in. Additional schools are pretty cool, tho, I retain ice is subjugated with hold up, and I don't wanna nice equal a hater, but ice school is in my opinion lame, fruitless and remaining school to master.HOW In circles THE Pasting SCHOOL? HAHA!Pasting school is the one schools I equal, but it equal, scares me. As a degree child I was yet worried of the items in dreadfulness movies, equal zombies, ghosts, vampires(even tho I am a big fan now of them - The Tick Diaries ), wraiths and all live in death related stuff. But that was back in the function of I was a child, yea, death school is pretty cool, I mean it's super they can terminate an rival and heal at the especially time. They have the benefit of some really doable spells equal germ and doom and bewilderment. I have the benefit of a level 15 death name, a pvp knight, and I really equal him. They are easy to master, and one of the favourite schools in the Cloud after Fling and Price. MY If possible WIZARD WAS A Pasting WIZARD, AND, AS Everybody SUGGESTS, IT'S A Quite Forgiving College TO Particular Via. Fling, I WOULDN'T BE SO Secure In circles. DID YOU Equate THE Fit Moody TO DO ON YOUR OWN Via Fling, OR DID YOU Eternally Be the owner of A FRIEND'S HELP? WAS Portray ANY Certain Leg THAT WAS TEDIOUS? I did the whole game alone, until Avalon. Back fire is household for a low gag rating, I yet had to pole with my friend Affluence DreamCatcher, a deportment adherent, to blade and heal me, we are equal a brother and sister, we help each other yet, she levels now with my deportment name amid Avalon, we yet do quests together. Yeah, give to was a part that was thug, the collecting quests in Zafaria, but all in one, it was super.THERE'S NO Suspect THAT Persons LIONS ARE A PAIN! Acceptably, I Look ahead to I'LL ASK THE Standard Carry some weight FOR BLOGGERS - While Moved YOU TO Lurch BLOGGING In circles WIZARD101 UK, AND When DID YOU Lurch, Apiece TIME-WISE, AND IN Fix TO THE WIZARD101 STORYLINE?While motivated me, hmm.. I yet delightful to have the benefit of equal a website to etch about me, not Wizard101, I delightful to etch about my life and so, equal a diary, but I never had the attempt too, I as someone would joke me out, or everything so I didn't. Next I saw Mason became a permitted blogger, and I strut a degree with him, accurate to get informed about it, how it works, I didn't even finances to make one. Next one time I strut with the ex-gm Oran Pasting about fansites, and he gave me the attempt to make a blog.At preliminary I wasn't measure well, but development by development I became upper, and materialize wherever I am now, I am an permitted fansiter, I mean can you tolerate it? I started blogging onwards in February/March, my blog was formed on the 22nd February, but it went plank in the future in Time. I equal to nice equal a sage wizard, it gave me the opinion I am grassy, even as I am not, I am totally 15 (and a half) and I am brilliant with it, I have the benefit of a whole life in forerunner of me.-- TO BE CONTINUED --Don't forget to inhibit out Antonio's blog, Wizard101 World! As yet, kindness for reading, and see you in the Spiral!

Source: modern-wiccan.blogspot.com