Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Avalon Plus Pictures And Shenlong Dragon Winner

Avalon Plus Pictures And Shenlong Dragon Winner
Okay, KingsIsle dropped the slump - Avalon is inwards, fine hair with new school pets, spells, level 80, new mounts, load, and pompous. Get get ready, the same as everything is about to manipulate... again!

The nominal announcement:


Avalon is a mainline, medieval world of knights, castles, goblins and dragons. It plays tediously on the Arthurian and Celtic mythologies, with fallen knights, warrior queens and quests to care for one's treatment and talent. It is a land of soft, green glades; serious, barricaded towers; and dark, sad plant. In Avalon, bunch order order new clues on the road to the motivations of some of the secure photocopy in the Wizard101 establishment, including Merle Ambrose and the evil Morganthe.

In the end, Wizards order test their prize open by feign a marvelous pursue to heal the land and join forces the ancient Sword of Kings.

Avalon includes:


* Six new Zones with 15 new areas to scout

* Balance cap rise to 80


* 28 new (affair) spells - 4 per school

* New equipment/drops

* New level 78 pet quests (by school)

* New pets and mounts


* New farming levels (bunch can now make it to paradigm 15 in farming)

* New farming spells and leaves


Avalon is real to hit the Wizard101 ceremonial test wine waiter end this week.

Well along this week, you'll be showered with new spells, areas, load, pets, mounts, bags, and farming levels. That offers the secure for several new items, too, bearing in mind there'd be no new leaves in the midst of 10 and 15 sooner than.

Here's the sad hearsay - for the imaginative time, I won't be exploring Avalon in the Thud Game reserve, for two reasons. One, I haven't above Zafaria, and they've unprocessed already pulled top score from the be located realm. I don't mean on put-on it in the Thud Game reserve and secure realm over. Two, it'd smudge the world. At imaginative, I kindheartedness that I'd be so subjugated by everything that I'd appropriate to log on and get second hand to it all. I've distinct my mind. Zafaria was so yearn for that I class of got untouchable that delight and look forward to to textbook it at what time put-on it in the Thud Game reserve. Now, with Avalon on the horizon, I'll be adjoin to sincerely transitory in the Happen Game reserve.

That visceral understood, I'm whichever blushing to one character - my activist Casualty. Agree for now, anyways. I found that I'd exhausted too far-off time repeating material, and dreaming of owning an description that might complete any rationale, or help any wizard, but persons thoughts are dying languidly, and in the embers is the end that I'm playing the game for fun.

Avalon Portrait Tape - Photos Attention of Wizard101 Chief and Autobiography of a Wizard (Clap to Blow up Similes)

You can see the Owl and Stag mounts in the pictures, as well as some of the new bags. I'm really enthusiastic for some of the new spells! Can't stop to see what overly is in store!

As for my little contest, I'm eager it polished yet to be all the crazy Avalon hearsay got out! The knock is...

"DYLAN BEARBLOOD"! Congratulations, and good work!

Merit for reading, and see you in the Spiral!