Thursday, December 13, 2007

Dreams Spells Daily Events Ostara

Dreams Spells Daily Events Ostara
3/21/06: Solstice, The Witches Blog3/21/06: SolsticeDreams: I am working as a teller of tales. I am working "articulate" the point on this story and am very worn out. I am living in the mountains working. It is an A-line tend, very tiny but very attractive. I am creating a garden display. Daily:1) A charm bracelet-like the one I recycled to carry on. A charm wristlet, a magickal protest to be spelled, be level with the old one that I lost. A new item of jewelry for the divergence of seasons.2) A lodge of pearls, bought off of ebay for a very tiny measurement of the price tag. A new item of jewelry for the divergence of seasons. All of my old jewelry is gone, and I read everyplace this preceding week, that jewelry "goes" somewhere it is needed. All of my pieces were spelled. It is interesting to me that abundant of my pieces are living replaced with something shut down or something make progress be level with this. I had a lodge of unrefined pearls, very recalcitrant to find and one of my crony pieces of jewelry. This is marginal lodge of unrefined pearls, a make progress lodge. I request spell them "with the precise" spell. And then the charm wristlet described elder. As well "lost", and then "found" once more at a More accurately flashy price tag. Conceivably what you lose "comes back" to you, or something "make progress" being the time is proper. 3) I am creating a garden into and bought the "early period of it"-it is not in the mountains, but...4) Hands-on for a two jobs, appropriate to the jobs I dreamed about. Also display is the appropriate properity spell. Maxim in the wake of action that spell, I went unto the internet and display was a key to one of the jobs. This is very uniform with the spell-it is together with a three to seven day spell. Everytime I "do it", then an "chance" presents itself. 5) The summit with Tim is very painful to me. He seems to harbor judgment for a woman that he was complicated with even if we were not speaking. But that he chose me. Yesterday was a "test" for me to pick up this. I am idealistic a lot to tranquil support in "true love"-and that is my "frugal grace". I know large within that if my "true love" is not Tim, then display is someone who request love me in that "true love" fashion. It possibly him-which is why I am with him. But if it is not, and he grass me "for marginal", then I know that display is "someone for me". Branch off of "true love" is resolving these "old" judgment for that other woman, that request come in time. I am blissful he told me about it, we are sincerely communicating bit by bit. I can "be jealous" or I can rigorously reiterate to in my opinion(which is what I carry on done) that if I support in true love, true love request be in my life. This is "my key" to way of thinking become quiet within this summit. That "large belief" in true love and display is a true love for all and sundry being you are armed for it-and be level with magick itself "allow for it". Challenge is "once more" a have the guts. While you are jealous of, is a key to what you wish for within yourself. 6) Today is the day I officially begin wearing a new perfume. Both "holiday" or divergence of seasons. To glorify the wiccan holiday divergence with every aspect. I can never make up my body about perfume. I love so abundant. I suppose of varying every other Wiccan holiday, but it ends up that I divergence every holiday. Eight perfumes a year-some of which I had in the past. Considerably of "four" perfumes a time. As I do "find in my opinion" paring down and of course, display is the idea-one that I sell that every woman has a perfume that reflects "her". I can't enclose to "find" that ONE. Diverse test of course is what are the perfumes, or the perfume that you carry on boughten and seedy three or better-quality bottles of? Today, I am grueling one that I carry on not seedy extensively of. It is interesting to me, I had a dream of it, and then I "found" it for about a third of it's exchange price tag. Grant is a store finish and the "had it", and I "thought" of business it on "whim" and preferably didn't. Also being I went back to the store, it had all "sold out". Some time ago my "dream of it", it "came back" to the store for the precise low price tag. It is "my real McCoy" know how to of this perfume. I carry on never seedy it in the past now. Largely, I "go back" and carry on "the precise ones" in and in once more to "define" the seasons. Philosophy:Got a point from someone who is reading this and they did not enclose to "understand" the relations. The bother of this blog, and my witches journal, is that display are "day to day" relations together with thoughts(marginal state of consciousness), spells, and day to day life. Grant is an "overlap". An "overlap" that is rarely intentional or looked at. Branch off of magick for me is about "correction" trendy nation other parts of my body, and "seeing" nation interconnections. For sample, in my prosperity spell-there is an round lead "key" to it with an chance of some natural history. Also display are the thoughts "guiding me" to what is "best for me to do". And once more, display is the spell itself. For me, a figurative way to bridge with my own body. The tear spell I am working on, the Ray Buckland spell, is very figurative. How we "on average" improvement, from a tiny contribute trendy the terrific sea. Synchronicity is one "key" to magick and how life "magickally" is solid. Grant are synchronistic patterns to magick, and to the magickal life. Seeing them and "understanding" them is once more part of magick. Best a spell, rag life and thoughts, patterns "uncover up". Ascend skill(real happenings) DO mirror native land happenings. And once more you obligation "be open" and "allow" yourself to "allow for magick in your life". If you do not support in it at all, then display is no magick for you. Wicca celebrates the divergence of seasons as holidays. Today is the Wiccan Easter, whereas to me "St. Patricks" so very slump is also a "explanation" of Acceptably. Grant are of course 8 holidays, in every time. For me, I repeal each of these holidays as ones of "original carbuncle". I chose to glorify each one in ways to "see" how I carry on full-grown for example the "precise time hurry time" and how extensively slump I am to my goals for example the hurry holiday(Feb. 2). The eight high magick days, are time of entire point for me. I also integrity and glorify the goddess on each of these days in a ritual. Sometimes, abundant time, I "rededicate" in my opinion. I meditate on "how far I carry on come" and "what has altered for me". I in the region of try to "repeal the day off", and expend it in familiar meditation. If display are "finish" witches articulate, I request glorify the day with them. This is also "egg" day, so on this day I request "do something with frogspawn". Once again, this is "wiccan easter". For me, "the sound questions" are: 1) While "sparkle" (what sound) do I wish to bring in my life. 2) Anywhere was I and what has altered in my life for example hurry spring? And relatedly, "While is the module or patterns that carry on appeared in my life for example then?" Conception, be level with the sabbats(or holidays themselves) carry on patterns, the controls of the time, the module of the time. While is the module in my life that seems to be genius, what's more of use patterns to make firmer thru magick and arrangements and "pessimistic" patterns "to break"? 3) How carry on my goals changed? 4) While do I be level with in opposition to "not be level with" about in my opinion, and wish to divergence in myself? I request strong my prosperity spell today, and do a "sound" express. Opulence is not just about money, it is also appreciating what you carry on and way of thinking fever and become quiet about money. And for me, it is about seeking and "way of thinking". I am "seeking" in my life proper now, and this spell is about "way of thinking" for me. Opulence Clutch(from this preceding week)(from Ray Buckland, Handy Candleburning Rituals):Five candles: One white to offer in my opinion. One indigo to offer power. One gold to offer attraction, agency. One green to offer money. One yellow to offer prosperity. On one enclose of the altar place the white candle in together with the indigo and gold candle. Gain the yellow and green candle on the other enclose. Say to yourself as you light the candles, this candle represents(as confirmed elder) X. Some time ago all of the candles are lit, then say:The meticulous sound upon the hillSplashes forth the crystal flee.Beverage from the figure it rushes,Collection to it as it runs the manyLesser streams that search for fall.It grows and grows; a rushingEver-widening contribute.On the plains it slows but stillDoes it improvement. Sucking in all it Touches;absorbing second-rate flows Foster itself.High-speed, refuse to eat, ever spreadingGrowing.At hurry, at yearn yearn hurry,The sea is reached. That Cavernous article which stretches out and reaches Slim the horizonTo enternity.Pausing not at all the rushingRiver wades proper in-Absorbed?...or all Aborbing? Hyperactive...or recently possessing all?Thus did it improvement, from Humblest beginning untilIt owned the All.The whole. The One. (Shunt the green and yellow candle to the white candle which represents yourself or someone in addition). Deliberate for 5 to 30 report.