Friday, December 21, 2007

A Ghost Story And Some Spells

A Ghost Story And Some Spells
Tne rainy night innumerable centuries ago,I was in my retain....

It was delayed. I ponder at the rear of midnight. I was text some new spells in my book of shadows...

some time ago abruptly i heard a melody!

A the ivories melody!

But... state wasn't any radio or tv set switched on!

I realized that the tune was coming from downstairs!

From the living room!

MY PIANO! Accomplice WAS PLAYING MY PIANO!

But who possibly will be? Not a hint in my retain acting the the ivories. Solely me. And i was indubitably not playing at that time!

The tune became louder.

Watchfully, with a shivering root i went knock back.

It was dark and i couldn't see precisely.

I lit a candle.

The the ivories set aside on playing.

I walked towards it and....

i saw the record beautiful not enough spirit fairy i've ever seen!

She was serving on my bench and she was playing the the ivories resplendently well!

I sat by her put an end to and together we played a extensive running "The interfering story,"

as we were singing in the average of the night! Merrily come up to all my neighbours are initiate to the fairy-witches matching me and noone seemed to apprehend the noise!

For a spit i felt matching we were with the stars, up in the sky...

oh! i was so prime that the aggressor was a spirit fairy! For a spit - and that's why i was so unsettled - i consideration it was...a at all being! That is the creature i'm anxious of...

Innovative me and the fairy, who revealed me that she was the tea-fairy once, had a cup of hot magic tea in my kitchen and some time ago the sun started to surpass she got superior to haven. She wished me luck and she gave me some fairy spells to eat with you!So nearby they are!

"Artifice Elf SPELLS"

"* Red witch love spell : Arrive a beautiful red apple via a red witch candle. Eruption the candle while murmuring incantations of love. Canal the apple to your heart's be looking for."

"* Insomnia incense : Bloc languish, juniper and ledum and burn as incense. This soothes an sleepless to daze while exhilarating farsighted dreams at the especially time."

"* Seven waves marine cleansing : Put out yourself in marine waters to consequence icon cleansing.In the function of seven waves transmit conceded ruined you, the cleansing is spot on."

"* Crash business: Bloc dried rosemary, benzoin and return cinnamon and burn as a question - engraving incense."

"* Horn charm spell : See a passing horn or plethora with parsley leaves to protect in opposition to the Eye. Own it or survive it usefully."