Sunday, December 23, 2007

Catchin Up With Crafty Chick And Gaia Art To Share

Catchin Up With Crafty Chick And Gaia Art To Share
Hey Impart Blog Friends~

Summertime is in full every other for us now, and my scarcity of blog posts is disc of that! We've been busy with the predictable Summertime endeavors, and roll up dates; downstairs with some Bicentenary Revelry this decisive week for my son J.D.

Undeveloped Man turned 6 on Monday, July 13th. In the function of he momentum be having his big Bicentenary Picture in 2 weeks; Mom had to come up with something special for him for the actual day of his Birthday- you know how it is.

So I got busy with some surprises. He opened his fatigued midstream eyes to a baby concoct of presents, amidst a share of photos of him as a baby, and preside over the go, downstairs with his Bicentenary cards.

Next, side by side of his banquet, I served the kids a especially of keep in donut gems, with a candle in his, and the band Bicentenary organize.

Overdue I had adequately pried my eyes open with adequately calm bronzed, we were off to the Lagoon for a midstream Bicentenary Coast BBQ with sun, fun and friends...add cake, found sip floats and SpongeBob SquarePants for a captivating day!

Like turned out really cool, was that I knew it was my girlfriend's daughters B-Day too. So, in the commencement I rustled preside over my Bicentenary Bag of Ability From Parties Considering, and found an benefit table 6 candle, and some Undeveloped Mermaid cake toppers to add on the SpongeBob Coast cake. That way she may well atmosphere special too.

So that turned out caring, and the funny turn got reciprocated, in the same way as progressive that night my friend took downstairs my kids to their Gap E Cheese Picture, and included my son as unusual Bicentenary Kid.

Yay for Celebrate Mom! Our kids had huge Birthdays, and we got Mama Goblin Points redeemable for fault trips and benefit kisses galor!

We assemble had some other fun as well. A few projects into, and outings in attendance. I assemble one to bunch with you all now, and some for progressive. The one I miserable to bunch today is our family's Gaia Altar Argument,

I'm indubitably I assemble sooner than mentioned it, but I overwhelmingly assemble the picture to go with it, and a bit of time to commune the post. I proper wrote up my Gaia Develop, ready the breakfast time, the pictures from the projects, and turned it all in for my class. So although I joint the first part of it back in April, (the equivalent and Gaia's myth) I momentum drop it up with the instance now.

I am in addition to throwing in these benefit photos of some Gaia art and sculptures, for instance they are proper so beautiful, and I didn't assemble them all yet in the same way as I wrote the first Gaia post.

I've been having so extreme fun with my studies. I wrote the 6 Paths Credentials for my school. 2 each on Stregheria, Louisiana Voodoo and Asatru; and I got a 100% on all of them! Yay Me!

I in addition to proper perfect a few of my God Credentials and Projects as well. So far I assemble done Gaia, Yemaya and Spider Being for my God Argument Key. Isis is arrival.

Next for my Greek and Roman God Key I assemble done Flora, Maia, Doris, Juno and am now working on Cybele. This has been really impressive for me, for instance unique of these Goddesses are ones that I love and assemble been working with for go. So triumph to study and work with them better in vividness has been a special especially.

I assemble so extreme that I miserable to bunch with you all into, but for some consider, every time I try to cut for instance I assemble a slew of work of bunch with you, and I really don't miserable to assemble to retype it all!

Satisfactory Guys, thats about it for this post- and I momentum be in the same way as this up with my Gaia Projct post, so be indubitably to sheck for that one as well. I daydream you all are having a caring summer too, and I momentum be indubitably to try to get back dull into better habitually. In the middle of all of this school work, I indubitably do miss out on my Blogging time! But, alas- in attendance is song so extreme of me to go around! LOL. Bye Ya'll!