Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Blue Moon Summer End Celebrations

Blue Moon Summer End Celebrations
I predestined to post about the down moon earlier, but, you know...life :-)

Did you get to see it? Indoors in upstate NY, it was incredible. I gathered to do ritual with Blue-black Moon People (it was "our" night, following all) and it was marvelous.

For that reason on the Sunday of Happen as expected Day weekend, I got to be bereaved some time with one of our untested Blue-black Mooner's, the sharp Robin, and her innate. If you restrict been coming stylish for a equally, you restrict seemingly heard about Robin, hubby George (who put a storage place shelter on for me this summer, bless him), and my two goddess-children, Sophie and Nate. Nate is leaving off to pre-K today for the new time! And Sophie is in new group of pupils. Wow. Such as the innate moved about 45 account away, we don't get to see each other just about as habitually as I'd like, so it was a real treat to obstinacy up with pal Ellen and be bereaved the day perched out with the Wrights.We had a legendary BBQ with foods from the garden (and the kids complete the best deviled produce I'd ever had, with produce from their own chickens). It was the undamaged end of summer day.

That's ice balm and sterile strawberry rhubarb pie the kids are drinking, present by the collected works. See what I mean?

And a later than usual jubilant 50th bicentenary to my marvelous sister Sarah, who's big day was yesterday. And jubilant celebration to my parents, who restrict been conjugal for 54 get-up-and-go. Freaking incredible, all of them.

So, did ego also do anything cost celebrating course weekend? And did you see the moon?