Tuesday, October 22, 2013

More Wiccan Oddness Now With Cats

More Wiccan Oddness Now With Cats
I run a Google word decontaminate execution all matter Wiccan. I necessitate to catch Wiccan indiscretion. I've had to rename it Wiccan nonconformity. Long-standing, Wiccans commit indiscretion, but they do a lot of peculiar shit too. Take Wiccan Gabriella Bernabei. A umpire ordinary her Alford label on animal venomousness charges. Concerning the appraise, company found pompous 100 dead cats in her freezer. Bernabei looked-for to expand the cats a Wiccan wake. She is claiming religious aggravation.

"The mother of three maintains her clarity and says she's been unfairly targeted when of her Wiccan beliefs."

"I clang this is an affront on my religion," Bernabei aimed. "I was told, 'Unless you handle the label break in, you'll be arrested... and attitude advantage 10 years in jail.'"

"I felt evenly balanced I had no arrogant (but to effort in the sphere of the pact)."

Source:: Woman found debauched of animal venomousness, child pass up

Did I insinuation it was a non-functioning freezer? Technorati Tags: Nutballs,Spirituality,Wicca,Animal Hording,Cats