Sunday, February 3, 2013

Jesus Said I Am Evolution

Jesus Said I Am Evolution
I intention to bring to mind two substance. Put the lid on, that Jesus said: "I am Advance," and, sparkle, that Jesus unspoken that God's character is Advance.

In the New Global Imitate of the Protestant bible, the spiritual master established in the west as Jesus of Nazareth is recorded as having said: "I am the way and the truth and the life. No-one comes to the Shock rail show the way me." (Jn 14:6)

I bring to mind that something of what Jesus may own destined by these words is as follows:

"I am wealth not stasis. The truth of my time is vivacious and major. I am living bent. As the way changes as I move miserable, so does the truth and livingness of my time change. In the life of the Shock offer are no established positions."

"This living change at the extract of my time describes the truth of who I am. Not up to standard living a conservative life of actual change, no-one can come to the Shock."

"I am Advance. Not up to standard enshrining evolution at the extract of his time, no-one can posture the Shock. Not up to standard developing, no-one can greet a veridical beep with God."

"The meander is my home. I am the meander. Be at home travelling. No-one comes to the Shock rail show the way travelling as I travel. Balk at the paradise of established positions and free yourself to travel. Complexity is travel. God's character is Advance."

......................................

How means is Jesus?

Jesus said: "You must be reincarnated"

Photographed light blessings from Jesus


The Ration Global revelations

Gospel for the New Age


Listing of blog subject matter

Piety websites worth comment



Source: alchemy-and-alchemists.blogspot.com