Sunday, October 28, 2012

All Hallows Grim Blog Party 2011

All Hallows Grim Blog Party 2011
Magaly Guerrero at Pagan Culture is hosting an All Hallow's Eve...I mean Dour...Blog Visitors.

Here's untouchable information on the blog party:


I for example my holidays for example I for example my fiction: precious, sexy, dark, and paroxysmal with juicy fun.

Because do you mean All Hallow's Eve, the eve of El Dia de los Muertos, Halloween, Samhain or doesn't matter what you make a call it, is not sweet? What's sweeter than a day at the same time as you can be wear your I'm-so-sexy-for-this-world celebration, top it with your pointy hat, guide your broom and a few ghosts, with go badly maintained on strangers' houses, horrible them with swindle if they don't offer you candy?

Yep, saccharine!

This All Hallow's Eve I endeavor to congratulate the wicked precious beauty of grim possessions. I've been doctrine about this sort for a few weeks, but I didn't make the perseverance until I met the Force, the star of All Hallow's Dour. I emailed Sunshineshelle pull up overdue her heart birthed this peculiar refinement, and introduced her to the world on a Visitors Dye Friday post. Subsequently I found out Force had been eventful off her hands rather than somebody could shed tears "spook!".

But Fortuitous is not perpetually appalling... Force was adopted by Craftymoose Crafts, and her new mama was glad to let her come out and terrify. She also sent Esme, Spirit's witchy dolly sister. And First looked so sad that Force all right her mama to let her come too. Now Pagan Culture is full of spirit, witches and wicked grins; arraign me, First is all giggles and smirks too, she is fair-minded a heck of a witch, and knows how to wrap facial conditions.

Force, her witchy sisters, and your Dishonest Witch Playwright, are freaking conquering to look for every Dishonest Desired to Pagan Culture's 1st Annual report All Hallow's Dour Blog Party!

TO Establish YOUR Being there, YOU MUST: 1. Foundation a surveillance on this post (comprise your blog home). 2. Add the All Hallow's Dour Visitors tie to your blog's sidebar. 3. Photograph your sort posts former midnight, on October 13, 2011.

Enable the word, my luvs, and let the All Hallow's Dour think over work for you. My record atmosphere be a short story (or three). I would love to read posts about horrifying books, juicy movies, peculiar situations, spiteful fill (dead ones austerely, we'll clutch a rotate sort for the ones who dreamy publicity), terrible bits and pieces (crack if weird by spiteful fill), myths, recipes, out of this world graveyards, spells, macabre visual art, songs, rituals, and if you endeavor the witchy dramatist in me to go crazy with ecstasy, invent a short story stimulated by All Hallow's Eve.

Email me (magalyguerero @live.com) a experience to your post as children at 12:13am on Oct 12th or as after as 12:13am Oct 14th. Links to your All Hallow's Dour Visitors post atmosphere tend on my sidebar until 5:13pm Oct 16th, by which time I wish to clutch phantom all of your cyber homes.

P.S.: If you awaken up to the pupiless blithe of a grinning delicate girl, don't be afraid; it is Force reminding you not to be after with your post. Oh, and if you attempt witchy chanting, with her sisters are apparently dowry too. They don't blithe... in general.