Saturday, February 18, 2012

Making My Own

Making My Own
I cleave to never been a big fan of craft time. But the hoary I get and the longer I practice the above I get I act of kindness hand prepared tools. So I'm getting prevented from buying them and learning how to do matter be looking for carve a spirit from an apple attach, and make my own candles. Feature of my pretext is coarsely so the hoary I become the above I cleave to a hardship to control everything - including how and what my tools are prepared of.Dowry are heavenly some matter I deliberate I will seize plausibly than make my own of, coarsely so I'm less than an actor and I'm a stickler, but suchlike I can make individually, I will be. This week I've prepared a new Scrying Echo, Pendulum and I've harvested a attach for a new wand from a fallen apple tree. Advent I trust to sort my jar candles using coconut oil, bees wax & essential oils! From grant, who knows wherever I'll go it follows that... I've started to study herbalism, so I elaborate to start making my own teas, tinctures and incense formulas, but at the trice, I'm not grant yet, so I'll shield to use the formulas others cleave to approved me! My New Scrying EchoI'll sway you all posted on how the creations come along! And I've been later opening an ETSY shop to trade my Scrying Mirrors on - so it went that well! But I haven't fixed yet... Once more, I'll sway you posted if I do!