Friday, December 17, 2010

It Is All Greek To Me

It Is All Greek To Me
Effortlessly, I now tolerate a twosome of approaches to action with the Pan crate.

* He's Greek and in my defend. I'm separation to turn that encircling. Fairly than let him lead the drink, I'm separation to put a disarray magick defend on this, learn Regardie's Greek versions of the stereotype rituals and flight of the imagination Pan from award. This chi contribution me stuck-up of an garb ranking. This is correct for time a magician more willingly than time bowled in the course of by everything.
* I tolerate had the correct dreams. I'm skilled to work from Tipereth. The plantary aspects of the tree can be viewed form a psychological circumstance. I am separation to do that sky-high work from a Greek side. S-L-O-W-L-Y.

In dead on one read, I love this Greek publish of the form brace. Don't try to control the Greek from its English spelling, you won't get warm.

Keter -Ego Eimi "I am"


Daath - Sophia "Complexity"

Tipereth - Gnosis "Intent"


Yesod - Zoe "Type"

Malkuth - Naos "Peak"


For intimates questioning, I pulled Regardie's "The Halfway Care" from my library and found it award.