Monday, May 17, 2010

Every Witch Needs One

Every Witch Needs One
Ha, concern what I've got! This is very cool, at least I illustration so and I am considerably favorable, but plus I unadventurously am. One of the regulars at the shop had this and without needing to ask I asked everywhere she got it; she was smiling to advise me she found it at a confined to a small area shop. On every occasion I called that shop, they didn't possess it anymore so off I went to Amazon and credit to Superseding, I had it in two days... and for about 5.00 less.

OK - my essential shoulder bag no more than bulged with all kinds of stuff; no way with this one! A few acknowledgment cards and some cremation. Weight and car stuff is now in a agreeable tiny card carrier with a jeweled owl. Misc. dissimilarity and various wholesale cards - fresh tiny shoulder bag. But... it's so heavenly I don't thoughtfulness it's blinkered faculty. And, late all, at the same time as my iPhone can do so various things, this has memo skills no iPhone has! Dead on kidding... label of. In any game, you can advise I am smiling as a support with it.

32nd festival for the witch and her associate today. I am compassion old... 32 soul marital, feels be keen on yesterday. I can remember meeting with the DH and prepping the antipasto trays the day beforehand at the same time as my mother and aunts made lasagna, unexciting ziti, sausage and peppers downhill with other goodies. We had a houseful and a factory full that day. We were marital by a justice of the sale whom I had community having the status of I was a child, in our plot. A witch and a Jew - we weren't getting marital in a church! Capably, it has all worked out no more than fine and we've both philosopher a lot of lessons, which is as it have to be. Furthermost of all, we love each other elder than ever and that's no more than good.

Dialogue of witches and such, there's been a formidable transaction of magickal and healing work that was indispensable this month; it has distant me living. Contentedly, all is locate with the exception of one affair that is still in the works. Such is the life of a witch.

I am preparing for my annual report Vestalia money. I group this June 7th finished the 15. You can read elder about what I do here: http://witchofstitches.blogspot.com/2009/06/vestalia-june-7th-15th.html, as well as here: http://witchofstitches.blogspot.com/2010/06/vestalia.html and here: http://witchofstitches.blogspot.com/2011/06/vestalia.html

I impulsion prone post about this year's money as well, which I have a desire for impulsion be joint with utmost of our students.

My Divine Female have a discussion and meditation group has brought me unspoiled new women friends as well as reconnecting with old ones. The group has really come together and we are accomplishing a formidable transaction. I concern interfering to our paper meetings.

I possess alike been at the shop every Wednesday dusk for our Reiki circle, leading the meditation. Final night, my boss's DH and I did a common meditation that was considerably thrilling and well acknowledged. I possess had some natives stand for I key in my meditations, so that is fresh item on my uproar list. I am putting together some of my powders, potions, charms, and artwork to store and have a desire for to possess that leave-taking by July. You can find my FaceBook page, LadySpell Designs, here:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/LadySpell-Artes/201958023209323 - if inquiring.

Offering isn't a lot give, no more than my chapbook, The unexplained, exactly now, but, if oblique, irritate do be keen on my page.

Capably, I'm off to mixture some brunette and put some cornbread in the oven. My old dude loves cornbread and he's done a formidable job as witch's associate so it is the least I can do.

Blessings nine!