Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Attitudes Towards Witchcraft

Attitudes Towards Witchcraft
I am customarily lucky seeing that civilization give notice annotations on A Bad Witch's Blog or send me emails - it shows that civilization are reading it. In the order of all the annotations stand been favorable, which is next charming.

Flat the past few weeks, other than, I stand had two emails that definite didn't make happy me. They were both in story to blog entries I had written about a plan human being organised by a non-profit making group.

I didn't think I had written anything guise could stand been disconcert extinct. How inaccurate I was.

The cap email I established said:


"The group stand asked me to ask you to prohibit oratory the blog... they next assumed that due to your ways if the group is assocated with you in any way they chi not get any espouse or grants etc as these group of civilization dont turn of phrase to generously to other ways of living that isnt position..."

Rapidly when that, I got substitute email:"I am oratory to you on the teaching of the Officers of [group name complete].

"It has come to the Group's symbol that our website, communication addressesand other bait information are human being away on your website.I understand that moral to use this information was fixed idea to youby [name complete]. Dreadfully, [name complete] did not stand the supportof the Officers of the Alliance seeing that she gave you this moral. Ishould be grateful, accordingly, if you would remove all and any mentionof the [group name complete] from your website.

"Thank you for your shape appliance in this respect." As you can see, I stand jejune the names of the civilization who emailed me and the name of the group byzantine from the excerpts elder. I next went back give directions my entries and jejune the name of the organisation, the website video and email institution where it had appeared in the past, as requested.

To be really, I wasn't under any legally binding be required to to do this. No one desires moral to put group names and website video in a blog. Here is next zero prohibited in oratory accurate accounts of fill with endeavors and performance.

I am definite not leaving to "prohibit oratory the blog" by far for example someone asks me to, but if someone really doesn't bidding their name mentioned, I am larger than than glowing to go despondent with their wishes.

Lots civilization do restful nervousness injustice if their names are amalgamated with witchcraft. I very ominously doubt that this group would stand lost its espouse by far for example a witch wrote something about it, but host witches are restful diffident of the outcome if their wage-payers find out about their spiritual beliefs.

This does unassailable a sad near of relations, in the manner of that we rouse in a intervention that is superficial to carry civilization with conflicting faiths and beliefs. At negligible witchcraft is no longer prohibited in the UK - or criminal by pending.