Monday, June 2, 2008

The Bad Witch Is Two Today

The Bad Witch Is Two Today
A Bad Witch's Blog is two years old!I started copy my blog on November 7, 2007. What for that reason I bear posted whatever thing record days of the week.The heighten of this meeting for me was like interviewed for The Evenhanded by Charlotte Philby and like photographed by Dominick Tyler. You can see one of Dominick's pictures of me to the retrieve and I bear hand-me-down latest for my stance.I asked Dominick not to burst my rise as I pick to preserve a childish anonymity and he managed to beget some talented pictures at any rate me looking away from the camera. I'd been not easy to find a strong-smelling stance image ever such as I began my blog and it seems really fair that I've had such talented pictures busy four-sided figure in advance my blog's birthday!You can see additional of Dominick's work on http://www.dominicktyler.com/On my blog's the first part of bicentenary I looked back at some of the personal happenings of the meeting and it seemed elation a good essence to do the incredibly this meeting.In November progress meeting I disappeared the day at Burley, a talented colony in the New Wood that is distinguished for its witches. It is full of whimsical witchy shops and some hip chairs to eat, as well as like fixed by flowing forest.The New Wood is stunning in the autumn, but I was similarly polite to scrutinize heated wildlife action in my own back garden. Stop autumn and winter a fox and a journey cat (who I following named Sin late a Sumerian moon god) through their home there. I unfailingly put toss out for them, but they weren't very good at department and there were a few fights - which the cat won.I had a stunning Yule. I disappeared time with my fill and got talented presents, but January 2009 began with a farce like my fundamental heating pitiable down four-sided figure as the bitter weather hit. At the back of accomplishment it mended after, the procedure recently died on me - and new boilers are very treasured. Perpetually, I knew I wasn't helpless with money worries. Most of us bear been bother some categorize of financial want this meeting, so I devised a spell to make money. This is a long-term spell, but I conduct I'm now trivially best off than I was at the start of the meeting, so almost certainly it is working.Lesson as the the first part of snowdrops appeared in February, we had Flurry Day, like dim blizzard compress greater London and much of southern England. Very of going taking part in work, every person was in their to your place appoint, wrapped up top quality with toboggans or cameras. Represent were mushroom fights, snowmen like built and cultivation out enjoying the magical winter wonderland the community had become. It was four-sided figure the thing to put our worries lay down us and bear fun for a day.Moreover in February I was emotional by the book Psychogeography by Merlin Coverley. It is about visionary, radical, real thing and magical ways of exploring cities - and it through me realise that I had found the retrieve word for the type of wanderings I bear unfailingly enjoyed work. I elation territory walks as much as community ones and on a showy but intemperate Hike day I ventured spanning fields and clifftops for that reason for the period of timbered lanes, somewhere I found a undisclosed testimonial to an nameless god.Inevitable is my favourite time of meeting, like the grass are in blush and sugar fowl and plants are venturing out for the the first part of time. A friend sent me a delightful picture of ducklings to joyfulness me up like I was stranded in the nest working on a joyful day. My garden fox gave unpretentious to two palatable fox cubs and, in order to disgust bloodshed, I persistent it was time to say leaving to Sin, my garden cat. Together with the help of ornament Cat's Defender, he went off to a new home somewhere he is encouragingly like respected and pampered. In May I took part in a stunning workshop called Phoenix Rising, run by priestesses Vivianne Crowley, Caroline Robertson and Caroline Farseeing at Neal's Courtyard Crack Temporary housing, in London. This explored the magic, myth and symbolism of the phoenix for the period of congress, visualisation, forecast, chanting and ritual. It was a stunning day with hip cultivation and I do hope they run additional workshops next meeting. Suddenly late that, regrettably, latest farce struck like my slight deep-rooted mum pitiable her wrist. Together with good curative help and some out of the ordinary magical aid, she through a starvation seizure - and I learnt some full lessons about compassionate. I was tempted to benefit from Midsummer's eve opinion the ferns. According to footer, the magical palm leaf nurture entirely sheds its seeds at brown on the sundown in advance the Summer Solstice. If you fail in calm and crinkle the seeds you stimulus switch on the boat to find unknown help and to become unnoticed. I'm nervous I disappeared the sundown revels instead - but perhaps next summer...In Grand, emotional by the stunning Withstand of English Draw by Philip Carr-Gomm and Richard Heygate, I went on a Grail pursue to the ancient community of Lewes - somewhere I bare ghosts, tales of the Templars and numerous grail-shaped dishware.The best pagan conference of the meeting, in my be bothered, was September's Give directions of the Divinity Discussion in London. The prodigious speakers included Tutor Ronald Hutton, Marian Innocent, Maxine Sanders and Janet Farrar and their joined words reaffirmed the distinction of Wicca as a escalating and growing spirituality for the modern world as well as honouring Doreen Valiente, the Blood relation of Wicca.In October, rudely in advance Halloween, I visited a Victorian London necropolis - but not to reflection for ghosts or to honour the dead. Very I went in glance over of the Brompton Churchyard Name Gadget - a 19th-century hurdle that was as rumor has it expected by a strange scientist, an Egyptologist and a strong human being who may bear been the mistress of royal family.I without doubt hope the next meeting is full of four-sided figure as numerous - if not additional - heated matter to ring about, yet almost certainly with a lesser amount of disasters.To stain A Bad Witch's Blog's flash bicentenary, today I am off to Witchfest - the sound of witches in southern England that is one of the best happenings of the pagan meeting. I'll ring about that next week.Infer about me in the Evenhanded at:http://www.one-sided.co.uk/news/people/profiles/first-person-i-am-a-modernday-witch-1810972.html