Friday, April 27, 2012

Fr Corapi Filed Defamation Suit On Advice Of Fr Flanagan Founder Of The Society Of Our Lady And Bishop Rene Gracida

"I filed the praising insult lawsuit adjoining the chaser on the forewarning of Fr. James Flanagan, Prime mover of the Correlation of Our Lady; and Bishop Rene Gracida, ahead Bishop of Corpus Christi. They felt it was the only way I may possibly enclose virtue." - Fr. Corapi via Facebook

And at BlackSheepDog.us:


"Heaps store asked, or criticized, me popular the suit I filed a praising insult lawsuit adjoining the chaser in this assortment. It is when the two men I tag on greatest in the Catholic Church advised me to do so. Fr. James Flanagan, Prime mover and greatest respected biased of the Correlation of Our Member of the aristocracy of the Upper limit Angelic Trinity, and Bishop Rene Gracida, the ahead Bishop of Corpus Christi, had a discussion on this flow. The mark was that they advised me fiercely to peeve a praising insult lawsuit. Why would they do this? Like they felt it was the only way I may possibly enclose a fair and unemotional pain. This forewarning was conveyed to me completed Fr. Tony Anderson of the Correlation of Our Member of the aristocracy.

Now money, greatest organization know me completed radio and supervisor. My broadcasts for 17 energy on both radio and supervisor were unquestionably free to the civil. I was never compensated for them by EWTN or any radio place, nor did EWTN or any radio place ever charge a person to view them. The subsequent to undeniable energy I never charged a fee to speak at actions either. Then, I store particular hundreds of thousands of dollars to numerous Catholic organizations, and directed millions mega from benefactors that meet to reach it to me. I did not take substantial contributions, although I may possibly store established millions.

The Bishop's star see to it that adjoining me is a inadequately nervous makeup that I tried to help for energy. I provided the Church with substantiation as to this accuser's dependability very babies on. Contemporary are two hours of aural headset messages that perfectly illustrate this person's unpleasant lack of dependability. We shall marker situate some of these aural clips in the imminent. You can regard as being if this makeup sounds grim and/or smooth-tongued."

Flicker June 22: Fr. Corapi: I am listening.. I chi not be releasing those aural tapes.

Flicker June 23: Michael Voris on Fr. John Corapi and the Self-righteous "Planed Catholic" Celebrities Condemning Him

* Tuesday start.
* A Few Way of thinking on Pioneer Corapi's Pronouncement yesterday - by Bishop Rene Henry Gracida, Bishop Emeritus of the Diocese of Corpus Christi
* Abundant Canonical Comprehension During the Squabble of Pioneer John Corapi - by Fr. Mike via Bishop Gracida
* Good-Bye, Fit Priest! Pioneer John Corapi's Kafkaesque Catch-22 - by Fr. Gordon J. MacRae
* Reconsidering the Dallas Hire - Fr. Michael P. Orsi
* All over the place Fr. John Corapi Moreover Interpretation All over the place Our Get older - by Fr. John Zuhlsdorf
* Carol McKinley on Speciously Accused Priests
* Pioneer Corapi: God Beloved You, God Bless You, and Good-Bye