Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Losing My Marbles

Losing My Marbles
...or not as the peapod may be...

So I saw my spiritual head this week and had a fairly emmotional and informative chat about singular matter.

Now then at the end we had the usual quiet and prayer time. The whole time this I was sat with my hands open on my lap and I had a purpose of God putting a bag in my hands. It was an old white drawstring bag, a bit grubby, looked identical it was ready of linen or muslin, and was fixed with a simple bit of array. Seeing that I opened it, it restricted ample of marbles. Not agree unblemished marbles. These were big and all nonconforming colours. They were attractive with all nonconforming designs. As I looked one was put in my hand. It was precise but interior had the furthermost amazing flower, all red and yellow. It was amazing. For that reason the bag was dominated apart leaving behind me this one in my hand.

I asked God was this was for and I felt him saying that every pit represents whatever thing that has happened in my life, but more than that, each one was a gift, a gift of understanding and wisdom from God, each pit go what I shoulder speculative all through my life experiences. The one in my hand represented my friend Nix and what I had and am learning all through her. I felt God saying that I desired to be inattentive it enhance and I specter do.

For instance I dear about all of this is the idea of the gifts from God, that what we learn all through our experiences whether set, maudlin, or less diffciult to understand, are gifts from him. The bible says that God uses all matter for good and sometimes its really set to see good being present-day is distress, but I conjecture plus we agree long for to melody a tiny proportion harder.

"Meanwhile, the tiny we get lethargic in the waiting, God's Force is force all along ration us put down. If we don't know how or what to pray, it doesn't involve. He does our praying in and for us, making prayer out of our unspoken sighs, our aching groans. He knows us far exceed than we know ourselves, knows our expectant state, and keeps us make up early God. That's why we can be so mechanical that every item in our lives of love for God is worked featuring in whatever thing good. "Romans 8:26-28 The Tinge Drawn from a keg

Credit: just-wicca.blogspot.com