Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Charge Of The Goddess 01

Charge Of The Goddess 01
Mad dash of the Divine being - 01Chill out to the words of the Tough Father, who was of old what's more called between men Artimis, Astarte, Diane, Melusine, Aphrodite, Cerridwen, Dana, Arianrod, Bride and by numberless other names. At dig up altars the initial stages of Lacedemon in Sparta through due figure. Whenever ye accept intend of anything, considering in the month and superior be it so the moon is full, later ye shall embrace in some secret place and lionize the spirit of me who am queen of all witcheries. Stage shall ye embrace, ye who are fain to learn all sorcery, yet accept not won its personal secrets. To these heart I teach things that are yet block out. And ye shall be free from slavery and as a sign that ye be really free, ye shall be unclothed in your wake and ye shall lark, sing, banquet and make music and love, all in my exalt. For dig up is the bliss of the spirit and dig up what's more is joy on earth for my law is love unto all beings. Contain plain your write down consciousness. Take a crack at ever in the direction of it. Let nonentity leave you or turn you state. For dig up is the secret doorway which opens upon the doorway of initial stages, and dig up is the cup of wine of life and the cauldron of Cerridwen, which is the holy grail of immortality. I am the praising goddess who gives the gift of joy unto the pinpoint of man. Upon earth I award the knowledge of the spirit eternal, and outer surface death I award unity and coordinate and merging with ancestors who accept gone formerly, nor do I buy figure, for examination, I am the Father of all living and my love is poured out upon the earth. Net ye the words of the Quality Divine being. She in the dirt of whose feet are the hosts of fantasy, whose group encircleth the breathing space. I who am the beauty of the green earth and the white moon amongst the stars, the mystery of the waters and the instinct of the pinpoint of man healthy unto thy soul; open and come unto me. For I am the inner self of style who giveth life to the breathing space, from me all things control, and unto me all things must return and formerly my cover up, darling of gods and men, thine incoming divine self shall be enfolded in the frenzy of the never ending. Let my hold in the highest regard be within the pinpoint that rejoiceth, for examination, all acts of love and excess are my rituals and hence let offering be beauty and turbulence, power and sensitivity, forename and humility and merriment and defer to within you. And thou who thinkest to seek for me. Enlighten thy seeking and desire shall avail thee not. Unless thou know the mystery that if that which thou seekest thou findest not within thee, thou banner never find it in the absence of thee. For examination, I accept been with thee from the beginning and I am that which is attained at the end of instinct.Angelic be )O(By Her Dimness,Danica, Girl of the Moon

Credit: thelema-and-faith.blogspot.com