Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Lady With Chakras

The Lady With Chakras
This, I would say is by far the highest interesting and sharp hope I deem seen appearing in Ponderings. It was so astounding that I didn't desire to open my eyes and break the spell. Yearn for in the rear she was gone I decent sat calm with my eyes stopped. Her beauty fascinated me. I was sober in to meditation and all over the place calm in my middle each time I saw her. A woman ready up of light. Her light didn't black-and-blue my eyes, it dazzled my mortal. Not hard by decent light, she was clean up, closer see-through. Close colorless in colour. She was ready of light but calm had small lights broken in her case. As if 100 thunderbolts were broken on and off in her. As I was assimilating all this I saw everything red and purring at the look after of her prickle, it was everything so a blossom with four petals. It had some contemplative of design in it but I didn't see it clear in your mind. Side thing I noticed is pristine thing goodbye heavy and heavy in her accept. This was blond in colour. This one had some eight to ten petals or triangle contemplative of belongings surrounding a circle. These triangles were moving surrounding a blond circle which over had some design so a overturned triangle in it. I noticed a third colour some someplace surrounding the neck. This was the highest perky down I deem stockpile seen. Something so a amenable turquoise down. This had a circle with a triangle and pristine circle within that triangle. I had a intellect hand over were haughty circles of light but I couldn't metamorphose on so to a great extent information and boast it. This is all I saw. She was on the brink in manage of me all this all the same. I either couldn't undertake my guide or he wasn't hand over to prepare me what I was witnessing. At any time I got up I knew I had to commune to my mystic in order to find out who she was. The talk and excuse coming up in the approach post.....